Life As It Now Is
Life. What is the true meaning of that word? A couple of the descriptions of life that Dictionary.com gives are:
- A corresponding state, existence, or principle of existence conceived
of as belonging to the soul: eternal life
- The general or universal condition of human existence: Too bad, but life is like that.
La Fonda and I have been having parties! Well, not literally... but we have been having so much fun. :D And I still owe her $5... :) We also have fun pretending to be mad at my "husband." Kevin. ;)
Now for the not so cool experience. I want to cut my hair. I am not sure exactly how short, but I posted a picture of the hair cut I like, and am considering. It's a chin length hair cut. I asked my friends what they thought. One of my friends hates the hair cut. She said so, and is really against me getting it cut. She only wants me to get a trim. I kept thinking, "What the HECK, It's MY hair!!" She has always been a great friend to me, so I have no idea what is going on. She told me that if I get it cut, that she would make me wear a hat when we hung out. Great, that's makes me feel SO special. Right? No. I hate this. I don't want to be mad at her, but it's bugging me so bad. It's my hair!! It'll grow out!! She got her hair cut short, not quite as short as I am considering, but I supported her. Her hair cut looks really cute too! I don't see why she is telling me not to get it cut when she did. It's like she is the only one allowed to have short hair. News Flash- that's wrong. In fact- my mom has short hair now. Is she going to tell my mom that her hair cut is ugly and that she has to wear a hat? No. If she does- she won't be able to come over EVER. I feel so hurt inside. I always support my friends in things like this. I mean- if they were trying to commit suicide- I would stop them... But this is different. Actually- this friend probably thinks that me cutting my hair would be suicide. :P What if I shaved my head to support Cancer? What would she do then? Hmm?? Wouldn't she understand? She would think it was cool that I was supporting it so much. Or would she just call me ugly? I guess I am mostly just trying to get my emotions out- but it really is my decision. She could have at least kept it inside. She would be sad/mad/confused if I told her I hated her hair cut, and that she has to wear a hat when we hang out. But I won't! Because it is cute! and... IT'S HER HAIR!!! It's totally up to her how she 'styles' her own hair. I get that privilege too. Period.
Now onto some happy stuff.... right? Yes, good. :D School is coming. Not necessarily good, but I will get to see certain people... Like George. :D (George is his nickname. I promise- I do not have a crush on a guy named George.) My schedule- sucks. Badly. So, once the Counseling office opens- my mom and I are going to the school to change it. I will post my schedule once I have it solidified. :D
I have decided I need a new backpack. Mine is old. and I can't use that style anymore. It sticks out so far, and I bump people on accident all the time in the hall. I want an over the shoulder backpack. But I don't have the money myself to buy good backpack, because I am going to buy an iTouch soon-- and I don't think my mom will just buy me a new back pack. I also am going to need new notebooks and folders for my classes. Once I know what they actually are. ;) I better start thinking about what I need. (More than what I am doing right now. :) ) I KNOW I need a new lunch box. My green one- that i have had since I was little, is falling to pieces. No kidding.
I am also starting to dread having to make sure I wear a collar- or the equivalent every day. BLEA.
At least I know the new principal is nice. He is the principal from my cousin's elementary school, and I met him when I turned in my English Honors summer reading packet. He learned EVERYONE's name at my cousin's school. Pretty cool- right? Yes, yes it is. :D
I feel so mad at everything right now- and I know I am not really, but it's just so BIG. I hate feeling like this. I think blogging is one of the best reliefs when I am feeling like this. When I am emotional in anyway blogging, or working on my story is the best thing for me to do. It helps me so much. Or singing... Yes, indeed. Writing, singing, acting, or dancing helps me so much in my times of need.
Okay-Well, La Fonda and I are actually going to try to do something now. :D
I'll blog to ya later!
-Emma
I was just kidding about the hat........... :(
ReplyDelete