Last Day Blues
Today is the last day that I am at Seraphina's this week. We have done so many fun things! And we have done A LOT of Personal Progress.
On July 31st, I started 3 two week experiences. Be obedient, Be kind, and Be a peacemaker. Those are now done. But I will continue to be those things.
INCLUDING those- I have done 8 Personal Progress experiences, and I am working on 2 experiences. One of them is a two week experience, and the other is a three week experience. I am also working on my Virtue Experience-- which is to read the whole Book of Mormon.
Also- I am going to get a pedicure for free!! One of my leaders said that if we do 3 Personal Progress experiences in 1 week, she will give us a pedicure. I have done WAY more than three! :D
Music makes me so happy. It is part of my soul. It might seem random for me to talk about it now- but this is technically the next section of this post. Plus- I am listening to the music on my blog, which you probably have all discovered by now. :D
Lilac went swimming with her mom, and I think Lily went with them. Or did she?? ;)
That one guy thinks that everything is fixed. But it just doesn't feel quite fixed to me. I feel like something is still wrong- and I don't know what it is. But I am trying to figure it out. Hopefully he and I can be friends. I don't like to fight, and I am tired of drama. (Not acting, though. I love to act. :D)
I have decided what I want to do when I grow up. I am going to be a small time baker(ress?), own my own bakery, and be an author. I am also going to be an actress- but I will have to but the want of being on Broadway away for a bit. Or maybe I will do it the other way around. Maybe I will do Broadway first, and then settle down, start a family, and be a baker, an author, and a small time actress. :D Of course- doing all this probably means that college will be packed full of stuff for me- because of all these different things I want to do.
I still have to change my classes. The counseling office opens on Monday, so I am going to see if my mom will take me to change my classes. I also need some school supplies, but I think I should get that stuff after I figure out what all my classes are.
Also- GREAT news!!! I get to be a Teacher's Assistant for Ms. Boyd!!! I am so excited!! I emailed her a few weeks ago- and asked her that even though it was at such short notice, if I could T.A. for her- and she said yes! YEAH!!! :D I figure that I should probably print out a copy of the email to bring to the school, so that they know that Ms. Boyd really said that I could. :D
I have decided to write a note on the side of my blog about all the good books I have read, and what category they go in, so that anyone who needs a good book to read, can just look there. I don't know when I will put it up- seeing as it will take me a while to remember all the books, but I will get it up. :D
TaTa for Now!
-Emma
Comments
Post a Comment