There's a Mouth in My Hole!

Haha so today at lunch I spilled a little bit of my drink, and I was about to say the normal thing: "Guy's, I have a hole in my mouth.." But without realizing it I said, "GUYS, I have a mouth in my hole!!" Haha and then a few seconds later while they were all laughing I realized what I had said... Ahaha it was SO funny! I also got a mini-sunburn at lunch today. Doesn't hurt, but to all of you in Utah- since this "mini-sunburn" thing happens everyday you are probably gonna think I'm SO tan when you see me again! Haha. ;)

So today I found out from a little birdy that someone found my blog! A certain someone whom I am glad they found my blog. They said I'm funny. Haha I'm glad they enjoy my blog, I enjoy writing on it! :D IN FACT- I've mentioned this person before.. But I don't think they have read the post about them.. haha well they will probably know since I just said that and here is the link to it. (The stuff specifically about this guy is in the section about "Time-Out." (That reference will make more sense when you read the post...)) So yea... It's all good. He's a really nice guy- annnddd he lives in Utah. Not very beneficial for me, is it? Haha jk- I've already found someone out here in Cali who I am completely smitten for.. so yea! Haha. (Smitten as a mitten! haha ermm... ;D)

I really wanted to say more today, I really did! But it didn't seem to happen because I can't think of anything else to say!

OH! Yesterday a guy at school said, "Emma, you're so fine!" Hahaha made my day. Silly goose- he is. ;)

Anyway... I think that's all..

TTFN!

Comments