OH, Hey! Did you miss me?

Well hey there! Did you know that I'm alive? That I didn't die? That I've missed you all SO stinking much?!?! Well I have.

Here's the dealio: The Beach was a few weeks ago, followed by new incomers and AMAZING times with friends. (SlurpFrees follwed by a sleepover that weekend.)

Hopefully you all were faithful in reading my blog and have already read those 3 times each. If not- hurry. Just teasing! :)

After the sleepover I hung out with my AMAZING friend Actorman who is BACK in Utah for a while! (Remember he's being doing Broadway shows in FAR away New York City.) Hip-hip-hooray!! He's living in his house again, and will be moving to Southern CA in a year. (Maybe a bit less... he got another "job" offer. (Someone wants him in their show. Who wouldn't? :)) There were some amazing experiences, some funny experiences, and some not so cool experiences. But I stuck up for what is right, and I'm proud of myself for that. (and--> luckily for my self-esteem; others are proud too. :)) (Also- DaKoopster has changed. For the better- but it is a change. He's friendlier and not very cocky. Almost at all. But he's still his flirtatious self. It's fun to see him changed this way. But Muffin thinks that part of it is that her assumption that he's loved me ever since he met me is true and that he's trying to make up for it before I move. Hahahaha Silly Muffin. ;))

The few times I hung out with Actorman (and other friends) were during the 2 WEEKS I spent at Seraphina's house. You see- my dad doesn't seem to trust me to stay at home with Stripes for one week, and then with Stripes and Muffin for another week if he isn't there. ;) So- as if I were an orphan- he shipped me off to the orphanage. But this orphanage is fancy, has nice beds, warm showers, loving family members, and healthy/delicious food. It's actually called my aunt's house... I was very grateful for my wonderful Aunt, Uncle, and cousins for taking me in. :) Of course... back to the orphan thing. My dad dropped me off on a Monday night, said see you in two weeks, and left. No exact date of pick-up, no exact time. I felt free and deposited at the same time. Seraphina and I painted nails, made cake balls (we use spice cake as the cake part. SO good!), wrote/made a scavenger hunt for her younger sisters, met the famous Candace (that is her real name, not a nickname. I figure it's safe to say HER real name on here. ;)) and even managed to find some cute boys for me.

Okay, so that last part it pretty much just a joke. But allow me to explain.

Flynn: (That is not his real name. Just a nickname. No inside joke of why- it just became his nickname via Seraphina.) Cute-ish. Barely 13. Brown hair. Seraphina says he is funny and good with kids. *great qualities. :) He and I have never EVER had a conversation other than:
Him: "Ouch!"
Me: "Oops! Sorry!"
Turns out if you try to open the door to your cousin's Sunday School class while a cute boy is trying to open it from the other side the door will bounce and slightly hit the boy coming out. *Totally felt like an idiot.

Time-Out: (Okay, so sure- this nickname my cousin gave him is a bit strange.... but it's because, well... it's a long story.) Nice. SUPER nice. Super smart, super funny, and loves to dance/sing/act. Age: 16. BISHOP'S SON. SHOCKING ICE BLUE EYES. They are SO cool!! Anyway, we're pretty sure he likes me. Reasons?
  • He came up and started to talk to me right away at mutual. But that seems like a normal, friendly thing to do, right? Read the next bullet...
  • He watched me from the Sacrament table at church the first Sunday I was there. Not anything creepy... just like... well, you know!
  • On the Friday that they had a "Youth Conference" for the younger and older kids (the younger ones hadn't been allowed to go to Trek- so they had a small BBQ with games.) he sat by me when we ate dinner, he sat by me when we played a game of asking the leaders tricky questions... (it would have made more sense if you had been there....) ....and he was sitting pretty close, and was very talkative. It wasn't awkward, though- and I didn't mind him being friendly, even if he does like me. According to what Seraphina wrote in her journal about it he was "acting as though him and Emma were a cute, married couple." Haha, my cousin makes me smile. Gosh, I love her. :) Back to this boy: when he found out that Seraphina and I would be at a family reunion the next day and wouldn't be coming boating with the youth of Seraphina's ward he joked around about tying us to chairs and making us come. (I think he mostly wanted me to come. ;))
  • On the 2nd (and last) Sunday that I went to Seraphina's ward it was 5th Sunday, and so we had combined classes with the YM. But the way her ward does it is that everything is normal EXCEPT Sunday School. They combine the YW, YM, Priesthood, and the Relief Society. So they had the youth that went to Trek to speak about who they "walked for." This meant that 'Time-Out' was in a chair facing everyone. I chose to sit in the front row. I made Seraphina sit next to me. I only sat in the front row to be by a girl I knew who was also going to talk about Trek. But this guy kept staring at me through out the whole thing- I noticed, but kept watching the speaker. It wasn't creepy- just flattering... you know what I mean... anyway, Seraphina said she caught him looking around to make sure no one was looking and then he WINKED AT ME! It made me speechless when she told me. It's quite flattering that a 16 year old likes me, but what do I do? I only want to be his friend... (since I'm moving to CA and that would make things complicated, plus I'm not looking for any type of relationship like that right now.) But he's a great guy!
  • Seraphina confessed that this guy pretty much never talks [at least to her] that much. EVER.
Yup- a 16 year old probably likes me. A FANTASTIC one at that. So I don't mind. Not at all. In fact- I just requested to be his friend on Facebook, so that he and I can be friends even though I am moving. So he might read this... no problem, right? Right. No biggie. Just be truthful- that's a motto I try VERY hard to follow. But then he'll know who he is... and Seraphina's nickname for him won't last... she won't be happy about that, but it isn't a good nickname! Not at all... (No offense Seraphina- I love you! :))

 When I got home I heard a voice I had missed for the 3 weeks I had not heard it other than once over the phone,
"Is that an Emma I hear?"
I set down the stuff I was holding as fast as I possibly could and gave my sister Muffin a HUGE hug. Golly, sometimes you don't realize how much you miss someone until they go to NEW MEXICO for a dance program called M.O.D.A.S. Then I lugged my stuff up to my room, grabbed a soda, and sat on Muffin's bed while she told me stories about her week(s). (The stuff that wasn't on her blog... Since I follow her blog almost religiously. ;)) Then she asked me about my week(s). I told her, and she laughed at some things and told me that I should have called her when the not so good things happened. (Stripes and her boyfriend said the same thing when I told them about it. Aww, thanks guys! :)) It was great to catch up with her, spend 2 1/2 hours helping her pick her outfit for going to the zoo tomorrow with her friends, and just be WITH her. It's just great to be home.

But in 2 weeks (exactly from yesterday) I have to pack up and go to what is going to be my REAL home. Sunnyvale, CA. Life is going to be so hectic with all that I have to do that my calendar (on my iTouch) will never leave my side.

Wish me luck!
I love you all!

Comments