Kenobi's Cat

Well, Kenobi's cat is here now. Her name is Silvie.
...and currently she is hiding under our couch because she is too scared to come out.(At least she's not hiding in the basement anymore...) But Kenobi says she'll get used to it here. From what I know we don't know if or how long she is staying. Kenoobi wants to find a home for her, but doesn't want to leave her with just anybody. Which is understandable when you've grown close to a pet. So we're keeping her for now, and I have no idea what the situation will be after this month. Currently I just focus on keeping my door and the bathroom door closed because lately Silvie has made a habit on chewing up small cords. Like phone charging cords. Plus I don't feel comfortable with her in my room. Which I think it perfectly normal seeing as the last time we were close to having a pet it was a cockerspanial named Flapjack who was ONLY allowed to be outside. The few times he 'escaped' inside we went running after him, shutting bedroom doors, and trying to catch him.

Anyway- tonight I will be putting in curlers for the first time with my shorter hair. The last time I tried this my hair went into a fro.... NOT attractive. Anyway- if it all works out I'll post pictures tomorrow.

Love you all!

Comments