Hi, My Name's Rolanda!
Mistletoe and I had our sleepover. It was SO much fun!
First we had dinner. It was delicious. :) Then we hung out and set up our "bed." We gathered a few people for night games, and went forward with our plans. We played "Lawyer Monster" and even did fireworks. (Hey- I brought the Sparklers, which wereprobably hopefully legal... Pillsbury brought the weird fountain things.... ;) and we avoided shrubbery... ;)) ANYWAY, then we had to say goodnight- so everyone went home. Mistletoe and I got ready for bed and started to play M.A.S.H. ...and the way we play it; is that you draw it when your done. So you end up having about 5 papers from it. It's awesome. I always keep mine. :)
My Prom Date: Kache Koop (The picture is HILARIOUS. ;))
My College: LSU (Louisiana State University)
My Honeymoon: Provo, UT (Where I hide from my husband. haha (I hid in a closet...))
Where I live: Provo (not bad. :))
My house: A mansion
My pet: A pelican :)
Kids: 3
Car: Tractor
Salary (per month): $0.01 (I have to buy low budget clothes... ;))
My job: Drama Teacher (yay! :D)
My husband's job: Pediatrician (he reels in the money for us...)
My husband: Sam Benson
Age of Death: 135
Cause of Death: I got run over by a big truck (apparently I didn't look both ways AND was too slow at crossing. ;))
I would scan and show you the pictures, but I don't have a scanner. :(
Mistletoe's was pretty dang good. But she might be embarrassed if I post her results.. and I don't know if I'll remember them all... ;)
Mistletoe showed me these videos- They are MUST sees! But see "Call Me Maybe" before you see it's sequel: "Moving Like Richard" :D
Mistletoe and I woke up the next morning to the phone ringing really, Really, REALLY loudly. Then we went back to bed for a while.... and eventually we got up and breakfast. We finished M.A.S.H. (Because we only did mine the night before because I fell asleep... Haha. :)) and then we went to D.I. with Mistletoe's dad to find an old suitcase as a prop for photo shoots, and he dropped us off at the mall where we bought and ate lunch, and picked up Mistletoe's free lotion from Bath and Body Works. (Her mom and sisters had showed up right before we got her lotion.) The guy who scanned her coupon and stuff we HILARIOUS. ...and he was totally gay. It was SO cool!! :D I want to go back to that store just to talk to him again. :)
We came home, ate dinner, went to my house to grab stuff for the photo shoot her dad was going to give us, came back- got ready, and then Mistletoe, Yedi, and I went to Mistletoe's dad's car shop where he had step up special lights and a backdrop. We took enough photos to fill up 5GB!!! That's A LOT!! But it was SO much fun! We had old books, and old suitcase, and Mistletoe's super cool chair as props, and we were color coordinated, and all had pea coats, and we even took model pictures. (We sprayed air from the air compressor on our face) We also did hair flip pictures. it was SO much fun! I really wanna do it again. :) Oh- and then we rode home in the bed of the truck with the wind whipping through our hair. It was FANTASTIC!!!
I didn't want it to EVER end.
We need to do this more often- Mistletoe.
I have the best friends EVER. Yup. :)
P.S. Mistletoe- I'm going to try and be patient but I want my CD of those photos so badly! ;) and please get some on Facebook! Pretty please with a cherry on top! :D
Love you all, Be safe, and don't apply for the job of a coconut ant....
First we had dinner. It was delicious. :) Then we hung out and set up our "bed." We gathered a few people for night games, and went forward with our plans. We played "Lawyer Monster" and even did fireworks. (Hey- I brought the Sparklers, which were
Mistletoe: "9...10...11.... Tractor!"
Me: "Ahh! NO!! That better be a five seater tractor!!"My M.A.S.H. was pretty bad. No- it was REALLY bad. Listen to this:
My Prom Date: Kache Koop (The picture is HILARIOUS. ;))
My College: LSU (Louisiana State University)
My Honeymoon: Provo, UT (Where I hide from my husband. haha (I hid in a closet...))
Where I live: Provo (not bad. :))
My house: A mansion
My pet: A pelican :)
Kids: 3
Car: Tractor
Salary (per month): $0.01 (I have to buy low budget clothes... ;))
My job: Drama Teacher (yay! :D)
My husband's job: Pediatrician (he reels in the money for us...)
My husband: Sam Benson
Age of Death: 135
Cause of Death: I got run over by a big truck (apparently I didn't look both ways AND was too slow at crossing. ;))
I would scan and show you the pictures, but I don't have a scanner. :(
Mistletoe's was pretty dang good. But she might be embarrassed if I post her results.. and I don't know if I'll remember them all... ;)
Mistletoe showed me these videos- They are MUST sees! But see "Call Me Maybe" before you see it's sequel: "Moving Like Richard" :D
Mistletoe and I woke up the next morning to the phone ringing really, Really, REALLY loudly. Then we went back to bed for a while.... and eventually we got up and breakfast. We finished M.A.S.H. (Because we only did mine the night before because I fell asleep... Haha. :)) and then we went to D.I. with Mistletoe's dad to find an old suitcase as a prop for photo shoots, and he dropped us off at the mall where we bought and ate lunch, and picked up Mistletoe's free lotion from Bath and Body Works. (Her mom and sisters had showed up right before we got her lotion.) The guy who scanned her coupon and stuff we HILARIOUS. ...and he was totally gay. It was SO cool!! :D I want to go back to that store just to talk to him again. :)
We came home, ate dinner, went to my house to grab stuff for the photo shoot her dad was going to give us, came back- got ready, and then Mistletoe, Yedi, and I went to Mistletoe's dad's car shop where he had step up special lights and a backdrop. We took enough photos to fill up 5GB!!! That's A LOT!! But it was SO much fun! We had old books, and old suitcase, and Mistletoe's super cool chair as props, and we were color coordinated, and all had pea coats, and we even took model pictures. (We sprayed air from the air compressor on our face) We also did hair flip pictures. it was SO much fun! I really wanna do it again. :) Oh- and then we rode home in the bed of the truck with the wind whipping through our hair. It was FANTASTIC!!!
I didn't want it to EVER end.
We need to do this more often- Mistletoe.
As I said on Facebook: "Heck yes! We need to do that more often! Fill the memory cards up! Draw so much M.A.S.H. our fingers will hurt! OH! And play more night games! :D"
I have the best friends EVER. Yup. :)
P.S. Mistletoe- I'm going to try and be patient but I want my CD of those photos so badly! ;) and please get some on Facebook! Pretty please with a cherry on top! :D
Love you all, Be safe, and don't apply for the job of a coconut ant....
Me and Emma (my cousin) totally met that guy when we went to Bath and Body Works! He was so funny!!!! :)
ReplyDelete