Raising Moo-la
So... I'm kind of buying a person for my birthday.. Haha. We're most likely going to fly Mistletoe out here for my birthday weekend... (my birthday is on March 16th) I am SO excited!! :) Mistletoe and I agreed to split the cost of the tickets, and my mom might help out a bit- depending what flight it is, yadda yadda... ;)
I'm setting an OVER-estimated goal of $250 (earned by March) so that I know I can get enough. I already have $42.22 :) and I'm gonna babysit tomorrow night and get about $40 more. (but $4 goes to tithing!! :))
Haha anyway- please spread the word (In Cali) that I babysit. :) I just set up a google calendar where they can check my schedule to see if I can babysit- and then they can call me after they look at the calendar. Also- for those of you in Cali, if you know of any little jobs I can do for someone to raise a a little money, please let me know! Thanks! :D (If anyone wants to see my babysitting calendar (to see if I can babysit) then please email me, my mom, or my step-dad and we can add you to the calendar. :))
So... yea... haha EXCITED for the dance on Saturday!! :)
TTFN.
I'm setting an OVER-estimated goal of $250 (earned by March) so that I know I can get enough. I already have $42.22 :) and I'm gonna babysit tomorrow night and get about $40 more. (but $4 goes to tithing!! :))
Haha anyway- please spread the word (In Cali) that I babysit. :) I just set up a google calendar where they can check my schedule to see if I can babysit- and then they can call me after they look at the calendar. Also- for those of you in Cali, if you know of any little jobs I can do for someone to raise a a little money, please let me know! Thanks! :D (If anyone wants to see my babysitting calendar (to see if I can babysit) then please email me, my mom, or my step-dad and we can add you to the calendar. :))
So... yea... haha EXCITED for the dance on Saturday!! :)
TTFN.
Comments
Post a Comment