Spaghetti Sing-a-Longs and Ward Beach Days

So the last time I blogged was Labor Day? That's just sad... but hey- now I have a bunch to tell you about!! Haha. :)

Wednesday, September 5th at Mutual the YW (the four (including me and one of our leaders) that showed up) did a service project for a pre-school teacher, and then we went to Honey Berry to get frozen gelato. it was SOO yummy! :)

Friday, September 6th the football game was really far away- so I didn't go, but I DID babysit. The two girls I babysat were PERFECT little angels, and all was good and well.

Saturday, September 7th was... an... interesting day... haha. ;)

Sunday was GREAT. I got a new temple recommend and then we went to my grandma's for dinner. (Which was superb. :) Thanks mom.) I also drank coke out of my Grandpa Webb's HUGE mug. (P.S. notice my new haircut! ;))


Then I went to "Bishop's Youth Fireside" which was at the Bishop's house. Some YM were there (including Kenney, Kenney's little brother, and ThomBall.) and then there was me- the only girl. ;) It was really cool, and I am excited for the next one. :)

On Tuesday, September 11th I wore a dress to seminary/school to honor those who died on 9/11. I also made sure to say the pledge REALLY loud at school. (NO ONE at my school says the pledge. Not even the teacher. They just listen to the person saying it during announcements... which is so UN-patriotic and dis-respects our country. Someone even made fun of me for saying the pledge. I didn't care though- I was showing respect for my country, and they weren't. Their problem, not mine.)

Then on Wednesday, September 12th  we had an officer in our ward come and talk to the YW/YM in my ward about being a cop and being safe. It was really cool, and then we had Klondike bars afterwards that were REALLY good. :)

On Friday, September 14th I had quizzes in English and in French. I'm pretty sure I passed both of them. :D Then, later that night, my ward had a "Spaghetti Sing-a-Long" that was REALLY fun. :) Every kid from a little younger than Linus up to me and Kenny played tag. It was really fun, AND I ran so much I thought I was going to die. But I didn't die... but I DID hurt my groin.. muscles? tenant? I'm not sure... I just know it's my groin. But Linus and CrazyJ were being.. well crazy. ;)
CrazyJ

Linus


Today (Saturday, September 15th) We had WARD BEACH DAY. That's one of the big pluses to living an hour away from the beach. :) I brought the full body wet-suit for myself and went boogie boarding galore. Sure, I had a few nasty wipe-outs, but I laughed most of them off. ;) It was a really fun day. Afterwards when Linus was changing out of his swimsuit and into his clothes by our car (with the protection of the towel my mom was holding up) I changed next to our car with the protection of my towel, and then my baggy sweatshirt. (The one from Australia- thanks dad! ;)) It was really impressive. ;) (and I think playing in the ocean healed my groin injury... for now. ;P)

Here's me with my salty-ocean styled hair. ;)

So it's been fun. REALLY fun. :)

There's a stake dance on next Saturday... I'm REALLY excited.;D
And then my mom and I are singing in sacrament meeting not tomorrow, but the next Sunday... which is my mom's birthday. It's gonna be "...so totally wicked!!" Haha :D

See ya later!

Comments