BEST DANCE EVER

So Cali knows how to do it. They really know how to throw a GREAT dance. It was spectacular.

First there was a dinner for the youth. It was very good. :) Then we went to the dance.

I met a cute boy. ;) I don't know what to call him on here. I'll figure it out. :) But he asked me to dance, and he is a very good dancer. :) In between these slow dances that I am telling you about I danced and sung my heart out. I even learned some new dances/dance moves. It was FREAKING LEGIT.

Then at the girl's choice dance I asked Kenney to dance. He said yes, and it was very fun. :) He's also a good dancer- even if he is much taller than me. ;) (Okay so it isn't THAT much of a difference in height ;) ...)

Then Kenney dared Cor~ to ask me to dance. So I danced with him too. :)

Then my friend Steph~ wanted me to ask Kenney to dance again, but I figured I'd let some other girl have the pleasure of dancing with him. ;) So she told some random guy I wanted to dance with him.. which was weird... but he was kind of attractive.. so it was okay. ;) I told him he didn't have to if he didn't want to.. but we did anyway. Turns out he's the bishop's son from a different ward. He's a Sophomore and he likes sports but told me that he (thinks) he can't sing when I told him that I like to act and sing.

There were a couple of slow songs that I didn't dance with anyone during, but I still had a GREAT time. :D It was AWESOME POSSUM. ;D

So now I'm gonna have to show my Utah peeps how to "do it Cali style" haha. But there are two dances next month (one dressy and one casual) and then there is another one in November.. and I'll miss the New Year's one for the dance here- but I'll get to go to my stake's dance in Utah!! ;D I'm EXCITED. :)

...and Superman said I can have friends over for a party. I am SO gonna invite that cute boy (once we exchange numbers), along with Steph~ and her cousin Kas~, along with Kenney and some others. I am very excited. :D

Soooo yea. Hahah good night. VERY good night.

Comments

  1. I love that we both were at a dance last night! I'm so glad you had fun. Homecoming was such a blast! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE DANCES we are gonna have so much fun on new years eve

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha who is the anonymous person? Whoever it is- I'm gonna be in Utah during that time, and am gonna go to the Grandview South Stake dance that night... :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment