Oreo Milkshakes

Last night was SO freaking fun!!

Let me give you the details. :) Okay- so most of you know how I used to like K-Dawg, and then how he was mean to me so that I would stop liking him BLAH BLAH BLAH. (and it worked- obviously.) But ever since I stopped liking him I kind of hated him. Okay- I really hated him. and I didn't even have much of a reason to. and I felt bad, and didn't to be hating him when I moved. I decided I am wanted to be his friend. So I have been trying to get to know him better, and I think it's working.

Last night the was a little bit of an... awkward moment, but then we all tried to get over it and just hang out. (Us as in me, Megaroni, Addicted-Spinner, K-Dawg, and SamBram.)

But then there was more drama. (This was NOT the fun part- in case you were wondering. ;)) I was pretty sick of it, so I went home and ate some paleo brownies. YUM. :D I thought by the time I was done that it would all be over. NOPE. When I was coming back out of my house, I saw SamBram walking away, Addicted-Spinner all alone, and Megaroni and K-Dawg sitting in the truck talking. So I ran after SamBram. "Wait up! Hey, why are you leaving?" and so we talked. We both decided that we should all just have fun tonight and hang out, so we walked back to Megaroni's and pulled her and K-Dawg out of the truck. But then SamBram and K-Dawg needed to talk, so they went in the truck. Megaroni got mad and left- went to Westridge, and said she was going to invite some guys over to play night games. So Addicted-Spinner and I walked over to the truck and started talking to SamBram and K-Dawg. SamBram then went to go get Megaroni, and Addicted-Spinner and I continued to talk to K-Dawg. I felt like I was actually becoming his friend. :) Then Addicted-Spinner was talking to Megaroni on the phone- and she said, "Wait- Big nose is there?" and K-Dawg said, "Big Nose?! I'm leaving." and hopped on his bike and started biking away. Addicted-Spinner and I didn't want to lose him as a friend after we felt like we were becoming closer to him, so we ran after him. We told each other that we weren't going to stop running, we weren't going to give up. We thought we saw him turn into the church parking lot, so we followed- there were some other guys there, but no K-Dawg. So we left and started to walk towards his house to see if he was there.

and this guy started STALKING us. NO JOKE. So we pretended like we could see K-Dawg so that we could run, and we went to his house. (Well, just outside.) We didn't see his bike anywhere outside so we walked back to Megaroni's. We were just up the street when we saw the lights on the truck turn on. We knew it was him so we walked down to the truck- opened the door and started talking to him. Then I called Megaroni, and she said that Big nose wasn't there, and that she and SamBram were at Westridge- and that we should meet her there. So we started walking. Then they came up to us. We started talking to SamBram but Megaroni walked away. (Later to walk by again-but just go to Westridge.) SamBram, me, Addicted-Spinner, and K-Dawg were talking, and getting along just great. K-Dawg made me and Addicted-Spinner laugh really hard, and it was really fun. Then Megaroni called Addicted-Spinner. So I answered for her. :)

"Addicted-Spinner's secretary, how may I help you?"

She told us she was at the kindergarten playground and that she wanted to hang out now. We decided to do our best to limit phone usage when we are hanging out (that seemed to be part of the problem.) and we went over there to meet her. We hung out there for a bit, laughed a lot, and then we went back to Megaroni's house- where SamBram's mom came, and invited us to come to Sonic. Megaroni couldn't come, but Addicted-Spinner and I did. We told K-Dawg and SamBram that we felt bad because we didn't have any money- but they told us not to worry about it. (So nice! ;)) So we sat in the back of SamBram's mom's truck- which is kind of the style of a limo... but no seat belts... and no leather seats.. I guess it can be kind of hard to explain... ;D anyway- we sat back there, and when we got to Sonic SamBram ordered through the back window of the truck- and it was the most hilarious order EVER. He insisted on videoing it, so we did- maybe I'll find a way to post it later. :D They got Addicted-Spinner and I our own medium Oreo Milkshakes (that were more like ice cream :)) and they got their own shakes. Then SamBram's mom just drove us around town so we could just hang out and eat our milksh- I mean ice cream. ;) The whole time we were driving SamBram and K-Dawg kept barking and calling out to people on the street, and Addicted-Spinner and I bagoked (made chicken noises) and barked at a few people. It was SOO funny!! They even insisted that we were their lady-friends. (Not like girl friends, just friends that are ladies. haha. :)) I know- we sound like crazy idiots, but we are!! Crazy FUN idiots! haha :D

We got back to Megaroni's where SamBram's mom dropped me and Addicted-Spinner off, and as they left- K-Dawg yelled out, "Goodbye lady-friends!!" and I yelled out- "Goodbye...um..  man friends!" It was SO much fun, and none of us wanted to stop hanging out. I really hope that we can have fun like that again this afternoon/night. :)

Comments