One Last Week, One Last Dance, One Last Glance

Well folks, this week is a last week of many things.

  • It's my last week to pack up everything in my mom's house. If I don't get everything from my dad's house I can always bring it in my suitcase when I fly out to CA at the end of the Summer.
  • It's the week of the last school dance. On Tuesday there is the 8th grade graduation dance that I fought to get back. (Hopefully Fiance and I will slow dance, I don't see any reason why we wouldn't. ;)) 
  • This is the last week I will be living in my mom's house. (Approximately) The people who will be renting our house are going to move in very shortly after we move out.


I am trying to keep track of what I eat.. You know- be healthier. I am NOT saying that I am fat, because I am not. But I do need to start eating healthier... you know- that stuff. ;)

You can follow my progress at my blog:

whattheheckamieating.blogspot.com  It's a public blog- and you can invite anyone to read it. :D


Well, I've been slacking off and taking a much too long break from packing- so it's time to be responsible again. ;)

Comments