I MAY, TWO
"I may, two?" Yes, that's what I meant. except it's a pun. It's supposed to 'mean' "I may, too?" but it's a play on words because today is MAY second. (TWO) very clever, right? haha no. ;)
Anyway... I may.....
use my persuasive writing skills often (too) and sometimes I use these to email my principal. (too)
If I am lucky, I may...
get my 8th grade graduation dance back (too) and have a great time, especially with dancing with Fiance. :D (too)
Oh wait, I DID email the principal about it.
and.... I DID get the dance back!! :D YEAH!
Haha, Muffin and Stripes and witnesses that when I read the email saying that we got the dance I was dancing and jumping around in the hall. :D Yep- that's me. :)
Ugh. Today, yesterday, and (kind of) tomorrow is the few days we do Science CRT testing. :P (End of year tests.)
NO FUN.
But on Friday I get to go to first lunch (Fiance has that lunch. :)) and then I get to miss 4th, 5th, 6th, and 7th to go to a choir festival! :D I am so excited! and I really REALLY hope we win. :)
Well... that's all.
P.S. MAY 23rd! hahaha. ;)
Anyway... I may.....
use my persuasive writing skills often (too) and sometimes I use these to email my principal. (too)
If I am lucky, I may...
get my 8th grade graduation dance back (too) and have a great time, especially with dancing with Fiance. :D (too)
Oh wait, I DID email the principal about it.
and.... I DID get the dance back!! :D YEAH!
Haha, Muffin and Stripes and witnesses that when I read the email saying that we got the dance I was dancing and jumping around in the hall. :D Yep- that's me. :)
Ugh. Today, yesterday, and (kind of) tomorrow is the few days we do Science CRT testing. :P (End of year tests.)
NO FUN.
But on Friday I get to go to first lunch (Fiance has that lunch. :)) and then I get to miss 4th, 5th, 6th, and 7th to go to a choir festival! :D I am so excited! and I really REALLY hope we win. :)
Well... that's all.
P.S. MAY 23rd! hahaha. ;)
Comments
Post a Comment