Once Upon a Snowy Morn'
Today has been quite the day.
Today- well, it seemed like last night almost- I woke up at about 4:40 in the morning. YUCK. But it was for a good cause. The Beehives and Deacons in my ward were meeting at the church at 5:30am to go and do baptisms for the dead at the Provo Temple. (Yes, we do always go that early.) None of the Deacons showed up by the time we wanted to leave, So Brother Bushman stayed behind to wait for them. All the Beehives and the two preisthood holders that were coming with us left. We got started and we JUST about to start confirmations when DaKoopster and Bro. Bushman walked in. DaKoopster was the only Deacon to come. It was cool to see that he would prefer to go to the temple early in the morning than to sleep in like most of the other guys did. :) After we were done at the temple, we went to Sis. Barry's for breakfast. Which was SO Good!! :D I had to go home a bit early so that I could change out of my skirt and go to La Fonda's so that she and I could go to rehearsal.
Rehearsal was 3 hours long, as usual for a Saturday. Many of us were practically about to pass out when rehearsal FINALLY ended. I fell asleep in the car on the way home, so I don't know if La Fonda fell asleep or what. When I got home I had a second breakfast, and then a lunch following quick after that. :D Then I got ready for my cousins to come over.
In English we read "Fahrenheit 451" and now we have to do projects on the book. My project is to film my cousins listening to different types of music and then see what their reaction is/was and how they felt. My cousins came over at about 2pm, and we got started. It took about 1 hour... ISH. to get it all filmed. Not to mention that we had to take a break because Lily "lost" her tooth- so we had to stop and give her some wet paper towels to "shove up her mouth."
Then we started to hang out. They left about half an hour ago- so they were here for about 4 hours. :)
I want to watch a movie tonight before I have to go to my mom's. (Even though my mom is visitng CA- Muffin and I still have to go to our ward, so while Stripes is usually the only one at my mom's house when she is gone, we are joining her tonight so that we can go to church tomorrow. :D
Well... I guess I will go now. :D
Today- well, it seemed like last night almost- I woke up at about 4:40 in the morning. YUCK. But it was for a good cause. The Beehives and Deacons in my ward were meeting at the church at 5:30am to go and do baptisms for the dead at the Provo Temple. (Yes, we do always go that early.) None of the Deacons showed up by the time we wanted to leave, So Brother Bushman stayed behind to wait for them. All the Beehives and the two preisthood holders that were coming with us left. We got started and we JUST about to start confirmations when DaKoopster and Bro. Bushman walked in. DaKoopster was the only Deacon to come. It was cool to see that he would prefer to go to the temple early in the morning than to sleep in like most of the other guys did. :) After we were done at the temple, we went to Sis. Barry's for breakfast. Which was SO Good!! :D I had to go home a bit early so that I could change out of my skirt and go to La Fonda's so that she and I could go to rehearsal.
Rehearsal was 3 hours long, as usual for a Saturday. Many of us were practically about to pass out when rehearsal FINALLY ended. I fell asleep in the car on the way home, so I don't know if La Fonda fell asleep or what. When I got home I had a second breakfast, and then a lunch following quick after that. :D Then I got ready for my cousins to come over.
In English we read "Fahrenheit 451" and now we have to do projects on the book. My project is to film my cousins listening to different types of music and then see what their reaction is/was and how they felt. My cousins came over at about 2pm, and we got started. It took about 1 hour... ISH. to get it all filmed. Not to mention that we had to take a break because Lily "lost" her tooth- so we had to stop and give her some wet paper towels to "shove up her mouth."
Then we started to hang out. They left about half an hour ago- so they were here for about 4 hours. :)
I want to watch a movie tonight before I have to go to my mom's. (Even though my mom is visitng CA- Muffin and I still have to go to our ward, so while Stripes is usually the only one at my mom's house when she is gone, we are joining her tonight so that we can go to church tomorrow. :D
Well... I guess I will go now. :D
Comments
Post a Comment