As My Mother Would Say...
"The only thing that will stay constant in your life is Change." I know my mom was probably thinking about some of the greatest challenges that will come in my life when she said that, but I bet she had no idea how much difference it would make in my life to know that... and although this isn't a bad thing- it will still be a challenge for this all the be happening at once. So here goes telling all of you about all of the change in my life, even if some of you already know.
First of all, My dad is engaged. He proposed just last night, and told us this morning.
So that means 2 weddings sometime next year. :D
Second of all, packing... I know I am going to leave some stuff at my dad's, but I still have to sort through everything. I am starting to think I will NOT pack up my clothes to go on the U-haul, and just wait to pack them up and move them until I go at the end of Summer. (Either there will be enough room in the car if my mom and Superman come to pick me up, or I will fly out- and Southwest lets you check 2 bags for free!! :D)
Third of all, just being the age I am, (13 1/2- but I am obviously talking about being a teenager in general.) can be hard. No, scratch that... it IS hard. Most of you have been through that, and if you haven't, you are going through it RIGHT NOW. Which kind of sucks, but we all have challenges in our life's, and this is one of them.
Also- this morning I felt a little sick, so as fate would have it- I seemed to be totally out of whack.
But I made it through the day so far. I told my mom I felt sick, and asked her if I had to go to church, and she said I had to at least go to Sacrament meeting. So I went... and I stayed for the rest of church. It was good! :D The lesson in Beehives was about praying to God for help through the changes that come in our life. Whether we hate them or love them, because they can still be hard.
Fourth of all, my show is performing this week! We have long rehearsals on Mon., Tues., and Wed., and then we perform on Thurs., Fri., and Sat.!! If you want to buy $4 tickets from me, SPEAK UP!! Otherwise they are $5 at the door. I am performing in "Thoroughly Modern Millie' JR. again, and this time it is at the AMERICAN FORK JUNIOR HIGH. (In the OLD Auditorium.)
SO, if you want to come, please tell me!! I have to turn in any money and left over tickets by Tuesday, but I MIGHT be able to stretch it to Wednesday. THANKS!!
See you all later!!
First of all, My dad is engaged. He proposed just last night, and told us this morning.
So that means 2 weddings sometime next year. :D
Second of all, packing... I know I am going to leave some stuff at my dad's, but I still have to sort through everything. I am starting to think I will NOT pack up my clothes to go on the U-haul, and just wait to pack them up and move them until I go at the end of Summer. (Either there will be enough room in the car if my mom and Superman come to pick me up, or I will fly out- and Southwest lets you check 2 bags for free!! :D)
Third of all, just being the age I am, (13 1/2- but I am obviously talking about being a teenager in general.) can be hard. No, scratch that... it IS hard. Most of you have been through that, and if you haven't, you are going through it RIGHT NOW. Which kind of sucks, but we all have challenges in our life's, and this is one of them.
Also- this morning I felt a little sick, so as fate would have it- I seemed to be totally out of whack.
But I made it through the day so far. I told my mom I felt sick, and asked her if I had to go to church, and she said I had to at least go to Sacrament meeting. So I went... and I stayed for the rest of church. It was good! :D The lesson in Beehives was about praying to God for help through the changes that come in our life. Whether we hate them or love them, because they can still be hard.
Fourth of all, my show is performing this week! We have long rehearsals on Mon., Tues., and Wed., and then we perform on Thurs., Fri., and Sat.!! If you want to buy $4 tickets from me, SPEAK UP!! Otherwise they are $5 at the door. I am performing in "Thoroughly Modern Millie' JR. again, and this time it is at the AMERICAN FORK JUNIOR HIGH. (In the OLD Auditorium.)
SO, if you want to come, please tell me!! I have to turn in any money and left over tickets by Tuesday, but I MIGHT be able to stretch it to Wednesday. THANKS!!
See you all later!!
Comments
Post a Comment