Lightining Bolt Awakening

No- this is not a GOOD lightning bolt awakening. I had a horribly terrifyingly creepy dream last night, and that is why I am awake, and already ready for school with 22 minutes to spare- because I didn't dare go back to sleep.

I don't remember exactly how it started. Most people say that no one remembers how their dreams start, but I remember that earlier this morning I DID remember the beginning of my nightmare.
(Just remember that A LOT of things in this are not real.)
I was an orphan. I had a sister- but it wasn't one of my real life sisters. Now that I am awake I don't remember what she looked like or what her name was. I had a "foster" brother. (I DO know him from real life. He is the guy who plays Jimmy in the show I am right now.) What do you mean by "foster" brother, you ask me.... WELL- basically we were really good friends, and he treated me like a younger sister, and I treated him like my older brother. We didn't have foster parents, but we weren't in an orphanage. It was like child services had found a house for us 3 to live in, but then they hired a chaperone to come and buy food for us, and make sure everything was always okay. We always had a BLAST. :D
Then it suddenly changed. We were in an old farm looking house. But it was clean and kind of chique. Our host was one of the most terrifying things on the planet. She was an anorexic who was a bleimic for sure. Her arms were as thin as the top of a stapler. She was pretty much bald, and her eyes were as read as cherries. She talked in a really high, slightly scruffy voice. It would give you chills just to see her, you all are so lucky you didn't have to here her voice too. She kind of took us on a little tour of the house and the grounds, and then she said, "Never go in the White House." (No, I do not mean the President's house... That is just what this thing was called in my dream.)
But then suddenly we were in a different house. She was still talking to us. Then we (my friends and I) realized somehow that we were all in the White House. We silently freaked out, and the lady...err... thing laughed her nails on chalkboard laugh, and explained to us what had happened here. A man had died... and she, Oh my gosh, she had killed him!! We all freaked out as she transformed into a hideous monster, (Yes, even more hideous than she was, if that is even possible.) and showed us how she ate the man with one gulp. (By demonstrating on a passerby.) We all fled with terror. But my "foster" brother didn't make it in time. He fought against her, but he still got bitten. Not eaten, but bitten. He then also was able to turn into the monster, and it was like a werewolf transformation. He couldn't remember that any of us were his friends. We all ran away screaming.
Somehow than me and my little sister were in the first house again. (Our "foster" house with the chaperone.) The chaperone was gone and our "brother" of a monster was there too. We could feel it. He could blend into the walls and ground like Randal from Monster's Inc. can. It was super freaky. My little sister and I ran around the house screaming, but TRYING our hardest to be quiet so he wouldn't find us. We tried to find anything that we could use to protect ourselves. We had many close encounters with him- but he never even touched us. We ran into the kitchen, and we saw 2 plastic swords..... Umm okay? We used them to protect ourselves... don't know why we thought that would help... But it did! When he came into the room we whacked him a couple times (sadly for him) and then he was not able to blend in with stuff anymore. But he was still a monster. Then everything went black. I woke up later in the kitchen again. I climbed up on a stool at the table and tried to recover and remember what had happened. OH NO! Oh no oh no oh no oh no!! Had I been BITTEN?? I quickly looked down at myself. Nope, I was normal. Then my sister was behind me making a smoothie. "Welcome back to Earth," She said. Then my "foster" brother was sitting next to me. We teased each other, laughed till out sides hurt, and had a great time. Then I said, "It's much more fun to hang out with you when you aren't trying to eat me, and..." He laughed and said, "Well enjoy it all, I am completely healed of that monster. Annnddd what?" I smiled and said, "I wish you could be my real brother." "Someday, Emma, someday." and then I woke up.

Okay, sure it had a happy ending... but it still was SO freaky. All the time I was getting ready I had to keep telling myself, "It's not real, It can't be real... because it's not. No way, it's all fake." Then I started to worry that the creepy lady thing would fly up to one of the windows in my house and start banging on it creepily. So I started playing some Glee music. I seem mostly okay for the whole window thing now, but sometimes it is still really hard to look at the windows.

Comments