Story Time! :)
OK, here are the stories.....
First of all: Ching-Ho has told me that he "Thinks I am cute, but doesn't want anything to go any further." :( Oh, well. I don't need him to like me back for me to like him
Second: I like a second person now. I can not tell who-because we swore each other to secrecy. All I can tell you is that I like a second someone now.
Third, my next post will have some more of my book in it.
Fourth, The picture I have posted on my blog as my blog "profile" pic., (Not the baby "version" of me.) is one of the many pics., that my mom's boyfriend took at the musical, "Thoroughly Modern Millie."
Yeah, not very long stories, but they are still stories! :)
First of all: Ching-Ho has told me that he "Thinks I am cute, but doesn't want anything to go any further." :( Oh, well. I don't need him to like me back for me to like him
Second: I like a second person now. I can not tell who-because we swore each other to secrecy. All I can tell you is that I like a second someone now.
Third, my next post will have some more of my book in it.
Fourth, The picture I have posted on my blog as my blog "profile" pic., (Not the baby "version" of me.) is one of the many pics., that my mom's boyfriend took at the musical, "Thoroughly Modern Millie."
Yeah, not very long stories, but they are still stories! :)
Comments
Post a Comment