Art Class

Okay, before you read this, please scroll down and read my post about 'Changes.'

Thanks!!

Well... Art is my fourth period. Almost all of them hate me. They are a few select people who start the insults and "cruelty", but one of them, just one in particular, is like the "leader." The other people are usually "neutral" around me when the main group and the "leader" aren't there. So, since these people have been getting I.S.S, (In School Suspension) It's been better. Now, they don't get I.S.S as much.... Darn... So, a coincidence came up.
I brought peanut M&M's to school to "keep me happy," Seeing as chocolate cures pretty much anything. So, on that one day I brought in peanut M&M's, They were happy, and they were nice to me. (I wonder why?!?!?! ;) ) Then, they were still nice to me, and so I thought everything had changed. WRONG. What a big fat wrong that was and still is. They are mean to me again. I guess the M&M's "wore off." Haha. :P
Anyway, since they are being so mean, I was thinking of switching classes at the end of the term... But then I thought, the Lord put us here on the Earth to make choices, and we are supposed to have hard ships. Am I really going to run away from my fear and troubles?
NO. That doesn't work. It'll come and bit you in the butt. If I switch classes, I will have to make up work in the other class, and it would be a waste of time, seeing as there would only be a term left in school. Plus, they (my class) would probably make fun of me for running away. So I will stay right there and deal with it. I will conquer it. I am in charge of my destiny, and I can do anything I want.
We are here in this beautiful, wonderful, amazing world to make choices, feel pain, and hunger. To conquer hard things. Sure, sometimes it is right to run away. We run away from drugs. (Or, at least, I hope you do!!!) We run away from things that are not right. Sure, it is not right that they are treating my unfairly, and cruelly, but that is their "not right" issue. Not mine. I will not run away from this.
Happy Bunny (yes, I know, kind of dumb.) would say, "You Go Girl!! And never come BACK!!!" I disagree in my situation. If you think I am dumb for letting them have more time to humiliate me, go ahead, and think what you want to think. I am a strong and courageous women, and I can do this.
Sometimes I think, "Maybe I was put in this class for a reason, maybe I am here to help someone, or maybe, I am here to help myself!" Now, before you start to think that I am imagining this all, and/or that I am making my life seem too wondrous... Hear me out. I am unsure if this is thought is true. If it is, I am still unsure if I am here to help someone, or myself.
There is also the possibility that I am here, struggling in this art class, to help both. What if I am here to help my few friends in that class, by being there so they have someone to talk to, someone to share thoughts and feelings with??? And what if I am here, still struggling, to also help myself? To prepare myself for the future???
I will now "state" the Young Woman's theme, to make a point about how I am a strong and courageous women, and that I can do this without running away. (Makes sense to me, but if you don't get it, then... Well, if you don't get it, that's a sorry thing for you. :-/ ) So, here it is, the Young Woman's theme:

~We are daughters of our Heavenly Father, who loves us, and we love him. We will stand as witnesses of God at all times, and in all things, and in all places, as we strive to live the Young Women values, which are:
Faith, Divine Nature, Individual Worth, Knowledge, Choice and Accountability, Good Works, Integrity, and Virtue.
We believe as we come to accept and act upon these values, we will be prepared to strengthen home and family, make and keep sacred covenants, receive the ordinances of the temple, and enjoy the blessings of exaltation
.~

Well, there you have it! I will post more about how this "project" of mine works out, and for those of you who will support me in this decision, Thank You, Thank You, and Thank You again.
I appreciate your support!

Thanks, again! :)

-Emma

P.S. There will be more Blanket Monster Episodes coming up! I will be doing a fwe to make up for their "absence" on my blog. :)

Comments

Post a Comment