Day Three, Day Four, and Day Five.
Day Three (Temptation has come...):
And gone! For now.... I survived today without eating ANY candy! All though- Calli Kassel and Ms. Boyd tried to tempt me with Reese's PB cups and Skittles... But I did not give in!!
Day Four (The Hour of Lazy.):
Today was great! No temptations- no candy- no need to talk further!
Day Five (The Day of Reminding.):
I didn't even WANT candy today- but I did have to remind some of my friends that I couldn't have any today... So Yeah...
BYE!! :) ;)
-Emma
And gone! For now.... I survived today without eating ANY candy! All though- Calli Kassel and Ms. Boyd tried to tempt me with Reese's PB cups and Skittles... But I did not give in!!
Day Four (The Hour of Lazy.):
Today was great! No temptations- no candy- no need to talk further!
Day Five (The Day of Reminding.):
I didn't even WANT candy today- but I did have to remind some of my friends that I couldn't have any today... So Yeah...
BYE!! :) ;)
-Emma
hows the sugar thing going? I hope you are doing well. I know you can do it! :)
ReplyDeleteBy the way, love your blog picture ;)