Valentine's Day

I had my very first Valentine yesterday. I bet you can guess who it was... Ching-Ho. :) I am the one who asked him though. :) It was fun.
I made a delicious dinner last night- that took about 3 hours to make. We had:
  • Apple Chutney Chicken on pasta
  • Carrot Curry Bisque
  • Apple Juice Mixed with Original Fresca
  • Salad
  • Raspberry Flavored, Pink Colored, Heart shaped Rice Krispies &
  • Chocolate Covered Pretzels
It was magnificent! Smitten Sister skimped out on us, and had dinner with her boyfriend instead, but my dad's date came over.
When I was cutting up the chicken- I was totally grossed out. I had to pretend it was fish, just so I wouldn't throw up. I'm glad I'm only using chicken once more this week.
After dinner, my dad, his date, and I played ticket to ride. My dad and I tied for the longest continuous train. :) But, I still didn't win. :(

Well, I am off to enjoy myself!!

-Ball O' Fun

Comments