My story- No title yet.

Prologue

The wind screams at me, whistling like a train, the fog traps me, thick as curry, and the hail punishes me, harsh as bullets. But yet, here I am.. In the midst of the storm. Waiting. The sudden sound of pointy-toed, red salamander skin boots startles me. He’s here. Here to finish me, but not if I finish him first.

28 Months Earlier...
Most babies come crying into the world, right? Not me. I came out laughing. I guess I was laughing at the world, but I’ll never know. Another thing you should know about my unusual birth... is that I have orange eyes. Everyone in my small community has blue or green eyes, but not me. There are 19 small communities just like mine, and among all of them, I am still the only one with orange eyes. Even in the Rambles, where they pay for surgical changes to be done to their body, I still remain the only one with orange eyes. My mom says I’m special... But I know there must be something wrong with me.




That is just a first little snipet of my story. I will include more- I just haven't 100% edited more of the story. I am adding more on right now- Instead of editing more. ;P

Well, that's all folks!

-Emma (Yah- That's right, I am now Emma instead of Ball O' Fun.)


Comments