BEST FRIDAY EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OK, this is story is a long one, but I will try to condense it. ;)
Because of Valentine's Day, yearbook has been selling flowers. Carnations to be exact. They had a "theory" that white=friend, pink=crush, and red=love. I wanted to buy a flower for Ching-Ho, so I did. At first I was just going to buy a white one, just to say, "Hey, I care." But then, why not spice it up and get him a pink one? (Remember, he told me one day that he likes me, and I like him back, and he knows. :) ) Anyway... Then I got thinking, Why not get a red one. I wouldn't be lying, and I could write some riddle as the message, so he could try and figure out who bought the flower for him. So I order a flower for him. The order form had these "questions" on it (This has my answers.. P.S... Nicknames are for real names, even on this.) :
Name of Recipient: Ching-Ho
Name of Order-er: Someone Awesome
Message (If wanted.):
Hi! Try and figure out who I am! :)
OK, so not a riddle, but good enough. Then, I waited. Finally, today came.. the 11th. In 7th period they were gonna deliver flowers... So I waited. Finally, the end of the day came, and I didn't get any flowers. Oh, well. Then, when I walked to rehearsal, I saw Ching-Ho there, with the red carnation that I had ordered for him. He was asking people who they thought it was from. Finally, he asked Fashionita if it was me. (He said that he thought it was.) She said yes. Good Choice! (That was not sarcastic.) Anyway, I didn't know about Fashionita telling Ching-Ho until a little later, when we were in the auditorium, and we were listening to Ms. Danowski, the director. She whispered it to me, so I would know that he had found out.
Then, it was time to start rehearsal. I went to my starting point... Just before the stage lights went off backstage. We were starting. Then, Ching-Ho came over. He walked over to me, but his hands on my shoulders, and leaned in to whisper in my ear... He asked, "Are you the one who bought me the red flower?" I said yes. And then, as we kind of have a thing were he keeps asking if I am sure, and I keep telling him yes, we did that. Then he said, "I'm sorry I didn't get you a flower." Oh! "It's OK, really it's fine. You weren't expecting me to buy you a flower." So, He gave me a nice, big hug.. "instead" of a flower. Then... Then.. He cupped his hands in a weird circle thing, so it looked kind of like this: () The left parenthesis is like his right hand, the right, like his right hand. Anyway, then, he brought his little hand circle up to my face, placed on my cheek, and leaned in... then... He kissed me on the cheek!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so glad that the lights backstage were off, because I could feel my face burning with blush, and I was smiling as big as the Joker does, it was seriously as big as his looks with his makeup painted on. YAH! It wasn't even a stage kiss... Sure, it was back stage, and sure, we have a stage kiss... But this was definitely of his own free will. It wasn't in any script, and it wasn't planned.. (If it was, it was only planned by Ching-Ho, and it was a long time to plan.) But then, we had to go onstage for the opening number. (Ching-Ho isn't in the opener...) Before we had started, Ms. Danowski had told us to have more energy in the opening number, and I totally did! :) That really made my day, especially since the people who make up about 85% of my fourth period (Art) had made me cry again in class... and then made fun of me for crying. Also, sorry if this isn't a word you wouldn't use... But whenever I would talk, they would say, "I heard it, I hear faggitish!" Or something like that. :( But Ching-Ho made me feel so much better! (He- Ching Ho -because of his kiss, also helped me decide something that I needed to decide... It's complicated to explain though.)
Then, later that night- I went to play night games again. (Almost the same group as last time.)
We had so much fun, but then some of us, (Sam~, The Koopster, Orton, Brian~, Cuell, Danillo~, Ashlyn~, Kyle~, and me.) started getting bored, because no one was really doing anything. So we went to Kache's to hang-out in his game room. It was really fun- and I almost lost my voice. (Thankfully, I did not- because as a lead in a show that has opening night in, oh... less than two weeks- I would've been in BIG trouble.) The Koopster's mom brought us Doritos and a special treat that had chocolate on it... I am not sure what the were, but they were good. (If you know Please post a comment saying what they were.) We snacked, and talked- and it was great fun. But then it was time to go, so we called our rides and left. When I got home- I drank some Hot Jello to help my throat, Started writing this post, and I went to bed. Now, I am finishing this post- as you can see. :)
Well, my mom left this morning (She got a ride to SLC at 6:30ish) to go see Dan in California for Valentine's Day! Then, instead of flying back, She and Dan are gonna drive back with Dan's boys! (P.S. Joseph is 10, and Brian is 4.) They are coming here on the 19th, and they are coming to visit with us, and to see "my" show. :) I am so excited! :)
Well, I should probably go now...
Bye!
-Ball O' Fun
Because of Valentine's Day, yearbook has been selling flowers. Carnations to be exact. They had a "theory" that white=friend, pink=crush, and red=love. I wanted to buy a flower for Ching-Ho, so I did. At first I was just going to buy a white one, just to say, "Hey, I care." But then, why not spice it up and get him a pink one? (Remember, he told me one day that he likes me, and I like him back, and he knows. :) ) Anyway... Then I got thinking, Why not get a red one. I wouldn't be lying, and I could write some riddle as the message, so he could try and figure out who bought the flower for him. So I order a flower for him. The order form had these "questions" on it (This has my answers.. P.S... Nicknames are for real names, even on this.) :
Name of Recipient: Ching-Ho
Name of Order-er: Someone Awesome
Message (If wanted.):
Hi! Try and figure out who I am! :)
OK, so not a riddle, but good enough. Then, I waited. Finally, today came.. the 11th. In 7th period they were gonna deliver flowers... So I waited. Finally, the end of the day came, and I didn't get any flowers. Oh, well. Then, when I walked to rehearsal, I saw Ching-Ho there, with the red carnation that I had ordered for him. He was asking people who they thought it was from. Finally, he asked Fashionita if it was me. (He said that he thought it was.) She said yes. Good Choice! (That was not sarcastic.) Anyway, I didn't know about Fashionita telling Ching-Ho until a little later, when we were in the auditorium, and we were listening to Ms. Danowski, the director. She whispered it to me, so I would know that he had found out.
Then, it was time to start rehearsal. I went to my starting point... Just before the stage lights went off backstage. We were starting. Then, Ching-Ho came over. He walked over to me, but his hands on my shoulders, and leaned in to whisper in my ear... He asked, "Are you the one who bought me the red flower?" I said yes. And then, as we kind of have a thing were he keeps asking if I am sure, and I keep telling him yes, we did that. Then he said, "I'm sorry I didn't get you a flower." Oh! "It's OK, really it's fine. You weren't expecting me to buy you a flower." So, He gave me a nice, big hug.. "instead" of a flower. Then... Then.. He cupped his hands in a weird circle thing, so it looked kind of like this: () The left parenthesis is like his right hand, the right, like his right hand. Anyway, then, he brought his little hand circle up to my face, placed on my cheek, and leaned in... then... He kissed me on the cheek!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so glad that the lights backstage were off, because I could feel my face burning with blush, and I was smiling as big as the Joker does, it was seriously as big as his looks with his makeup painted on. YAH! It wasn't even a stage kiss... Sure, it was back stage, and sure, we have a stage kiss... But this was definitely of his own free will. It wasn't in any script, and it wasn't planned.. (If it was, it was only planned by Ching-Ho, and it was a long time to plan.) But then, we had to go onstage for the opening number. (Ching-Ho isn't in the opener...) Before we had started, Ms. Danowski had told us to have more energy in the opening number, and I totally did! :) That really made my day, especially since the people who make up about 85% of my fourth period (Art) had made me cry again in class... and then made fun of me for crying. Also, sorry if this isn't a word you wouldn't use... But whenever I would talk, they would say, "I heard it, I hear faggitish!" Or something like that. :( But Ching-Ho made me feel so much better! (He- Ching Ho -because of his kiss, also helped me decide something that I needed to decide... It's complicated to explain though.)
Then, later that night- I went to play night games again. (Almost the same group as last time.)
We had so much fun, but then some of us, (Sam~, The Koopster, Orton, Brian~, Cuell, Danillo~, Ashlyn~, Kyle~, and me.) started getting bored, because no one was really doing anything. So we went to Kache's to hang-out in his game room. It was really fun- and I almost lost my voice. (Thankfully, I did not- because as a lead in a show that has opening night in, oh... less than two weeks- I would've been in BIG trouble.) The Koopster's mom brought us Doritos and a special treat that had chocolate on it... I am not sure what the were, but they were good. (If you know Please post a comment saying what they were.) We snacked, and talked- and it was great fun. But then it was time to go, so we called our rides and left. When I got home- I drank some Hot Jello to help my throat, Started writing this post, and I went to bed. Now, I am finishing this post- as you can see. :)
Well, my mom left this morning (She got a ride to SLC at 6:30ish) to go see Dan in California for Valentine's Day! Then, instead of flying back, She and Dan are gonna drive back with Dan's boys! (P.S. Joseph is 10, and Brian is 4.) They are coming here on the 19th, and they are coming to visit with us, and to see "my" show. :) I am so excited! :)
Well, I should probably go now...
Bye!
-Ball O' Fun
Comments
Post a Comment