Valentine







Ok, since I didn't change my background for Valentine's Day, and I don't want to change it, because I like the background I have right now, I am going to post some Valentine's photos. :)
Of course, we can't forget Cupid! :) As Millie would say in Thoroughly Modern Millie, "Gimme, Gimme, that thing called love! I crave it! Gimme, Gimme, that thing called love! I'll brave it! Fly Dove! Sing Sparrow! Gimme Cupid's famous arrow! Gimme Gimme that thing called love! I don't care if he's nobody. In my heart, he'll be a somebody, somebody to love me! I need it. Gimme that thing called love! I wannit! Here I am St. Valentine! My bags are packed; I'm first in line! Aphrodite, don't forget me! Romeo and Juliet me! Fly Dove! Sing Sparrow! Gimme Fat Boy's famous arrow! Gimme, Gimme that thing called love!"



Awww... The sweetness of Valentine's Day. Precious!!!! :) <3







And, of course, Strawberries are good. :) In Pride and Prejudice (The one released in 2003) Lydia uses The Pink Bible to help her succeed in finding 'Mr. Right.' At one time, she is shopping, and her younger sister reads aloud, "What your cart says about you: to arose the Male's romantic interest, fill your cart with the following items: Any fruit that may be easily fed to a partner, such as grapes..." Lydia cuts her off, and then, Lydia says, "Ok, let's divide and conquer. You two get the cart (gesturing to Jane and Elizabeth.), and Katie and I will flush out the produce section." They split up, and then Jane and Elizabeth are buying junkie stuff, when Lydia comes back, and says, "Well, this is just great, girls, we just spent 20 minutes picking up a perfect array of romantic items, and what do we come back and find?..." She says more, but I am more interested in telling you the 'romantic items' that they spent 20 minutes picking up. 1) White Chocolate covered Pretzels 2)Strawberries3) Chocolates... and the list goes on... :)

This is just a cute picture of a ninja giving a Chinese lady some flowers. :) <3




Well, in the words of the little dude from Looney Tunes, "That's all Folks!"


-Ball O' Fun

Comments