The Careful Fish Taco Babysitter
Yesterday was a VERY fun day. :)
It was my first time riding the FrontRunner, and I got to go to Lagoon with Mistletoe and Preppy. (haha sorry it's just that that's funny that people think you're preppy when you're not.. ;))
Anyway- I laughed A LOT and it was a much needed/very successful day. :)
I went on Wicked for my 1st and 2nd times.
I went in both haunted houses.
..and lots of other rides. :)
I realized that Taylor Swift music will always remind me of one certain person..
...and I was the "leader" of the 'screaming wars' people have on Tidal Wave. (so basically I was one of the ONLY people screaming. But I didn't care, I was having fun. :))
We rode the sky lift a BUNCH and flirted with random people. (Mistletoe and I saw a LOT if ccuuutteee boys! Hahahaha.) It was a lot of fun winking/waving flirtatiously/blowing kisses. (which a few guys pretended to catch and keep.. Haha)
To sum the rest of our fantastic and hilarious day (For the dialogue purple=others, green=us) :
"Build a Bear is like a legend.. It's like Morgan Freeman + teddy bears.." (-Megaroni)
"You ate two boxes already?!?"
ASL.
The squishy ride. (I shall call it squishy and it shall be my squishy)
Some guy 'stalking us'
Goldfish.
"Can he talk?!?!?"
"Not usually..."
"Hey baby.. How old are you?" (Awkward moment on the sky lift when it stopped...)
"15..."
*slightly whispered off to the side* "Dang it why does she have to be so young?!" Pahaha thanks 20 year olds (or so) with a bajillion tattoos...??
"Gangsta!!"
"Oh that's hot. Make out. Now."
Ice cream in pioneer village.
Thinking 'Carriage Hall' was 'Marriage Hall'
"Can I have a.... Churro..?"
Talking about Doctor Who, Sherlock, and HIMYM.
Calling out "CHURRO!!!" when the FrontRunner police guy came by- so that we'd all put our feet down and not get in trouble...
Thinking about 'what if the FrontRunner had beds, and you could just sleep.. And the attendant or whatever would come and tuck you in' PAHAHAHAHA!
..and many other hilarious things we said that I can't remember them all.. ;)
It was SO much fun and I can't wait for what else will come this Summer. :)
Thank you Mistletoe and Preppy for a wonderful day :)
-Mastermind
Great. Great. Definitely. But, um, yeah, so, like, um, well, hmmm...get a job?
ReplyDelete...get a job? What do you mean by that..?
ReplyDeletenot a slam. not even close. hope you have a job. psychological fact: one plays harder and more thoroughly when she's worked hard first. the saying is "you can't play if you haven't worked". or, simpler, "work hard, play hard". hope you're doing both :)
ReplyDeleteI don't have an official job, but I'm definitely a hard worker...
Delete:)
ReplyDelete