Flipped

Have you ever had those days, where everything seems to be amazing- and everything is going your way?
Where you can't stop laughing and you know today is going to be great, and that nothing will mess it up?
You even enjoy ALL of SCHOOL, have fun after-school, and then have an amazing/hilarious pick-up rehearsal?

....then BA-BAM your life suddenly gets flipped and you are upset at everything and everyone.

WELCOME TO MY DAY TODAY.

Now, I'm usually a really optimistic person; I do my best to cheer others up, and I love life.
 Usually I'm the one helping people when they have a crappy day. (Like- my sympathy for Muffin on THIS day.) 

So I'm gonna let this stew.
Let myself get over it. 


But I don't want anyone to try to cheer me up. Just let me stew.

Let it be.


Life's been flipped. I'm waiting for emotional gravity to kick back in.

-Mastermind      

Comments

  1. just think of incontinent seagulls. always makes MY day.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment