Mistletoe in March
You know how they say you can't buy friendship? ....and how the greatest things in life are free?
Not true. ;) I paid my half of a round trip ticket for Mistletoe to come and visit me for my birthday this weekend. (She paid her half.)
We have had a BLAST. :D
Today I took her to seminary and school with me- where she was a big hit. ;) It was really great to see her meet and socialize with all my Cali friends. ;) (Well, almost all of them... SOME people weren't there today to meet her... *cough cough* haha)
Then we took the bus and then the light-rail home. It was fun. ;)
When we got home we sat around on our iPods showing each other songs we really like, and Alissa painted my nails to look like cupcakes. ;)
Then around 6-ish we went to the Gobi Mongolian BBQ just down the street from my house. It was really delicious.
We walked back being very full- and then we sat around AGAIN... haha; then we made the pie filling for the mini pies for my party tomorrow; After that we topped off the night with a trip to the hot tub/pool.
It's been a great and long day- and tomorrow will be another one. I'm so excited! I REALLY don't want Mistletoe to go home on Sunday evening though... :( (and she doesn't want to go home either... ;) )
One of the most interesting things just happened... I closed my eyes for a second and kept typing- and when I opened my eyes, I had typed, "well it's super late and I don't want to wake up Nooka early tomorrow because..." hahaha what the heck..?
Anyway- I'll make sure I blog about tomorrow. :)
Love you all! (p.s..... tomorrow's my 15th birthday... :))
-Mastermind
Not true. ;) I paid my half of a round trip ticket for Mistletoe to come and visit me for my birthday this weekend. (She paid her half.)
We have had a BLAST. :D
Today I took her to seminary and school with me- where she was a big hit. ;) It was really great to see her meet and socialize with all my Cali friends. ;) (Well, almost all of them... SOME people weren't there today to meet her... *cough cough* haha)
Then we took the bus and then the light-rail home. It was fun. ;)
When we got home we sat around on our iPods showing each other songs we really like, and Alissa painted my nails to look like cupcakes. ;)
Then around 6-ish we went to the Gobi Mongolian BBQ just down the street from my house. It was really delicious.
We walked back being very full- and then we sat around AGAIN... haha; then we made the pie filling for the mini pies for my party tomorrow; After that we topped off the night with a trip to the hot tub/pool.
It's been a great and long day- and tomorrow will be another one. I'm so excited! I REALLY don't want Mistletoe to go home on Sunday evening though... :( (and she doesn't want to go home either... ;) )
One of the most interesting things just happened... I closed my eyes for a second and kept typing- and when I opened my eyes, I had typed, "well it's super late and I don't want to wake up Nooka early tomorrow because..." hahaha what the heck..?
Anyway- I'll make sure I blog about tomorrow. :)
Love you all! (p.s..... tomorrow's my 15th birthday... :))
-Mastermind
Comments
Post a Comment