Birthday Weekend

So I'm 15 now.. yup. I really don't feel a whole lot different. I love knowing that I can get my drivers permit in 6 months though.... and that I can date in one more year. Haha ;D

This birthday was one of the BEST birthdays EVER. Of course- I'm sure next year's birthday will probably become my favorite birthday for quite some time. ;) We're gonna say the weekend started on Thursday- because that's when all the celebrating started. :)

Mistletoe flew in Thursday night and we stayed up until 1 in the morning- and ended up waking up at 4:20am for seminary so we could make sure we looked completely FABULOUS. ;) Everyone at seminary LOVED her, and it was all really fun. (Of course- then there's that really awkward moment when you're sitting by Mistletoe and realize that there is still a sewing needle in your jeans.... so you tell her you'll be back because you have to go get it out. REALLY awkward moment... hahaha)

Then I took her to school as my special guest- she even got a fancy visitor's pass. ;) At LEAST one of my guy friend's thought that she was cute, and she thought a few of my guy friend's were cute. It was really funny. One of them even reminds us A LOT of Lemonhead- who hasn't been mentioned on this blog for a VERY long time.. anyway- we had lots of fun.. and then a very unfortunate and tragic thing happened at lunch... those of you who know are laughing your heads off right now, and those of you who don't are about to; Some of you who know are feeling sympathetic, and some of you who don't know might feel sympathetic....

For the first time ever- after avoiding this happening for a VERY long time... a seagull pooped on me during lunch. IN MY HAIR. My pretty, curly hair. Now- I probably sound like such a wimpy girl right now, but it was REALLY gross. I seriously felt like crying.. Medwards was kind enough to help clean it out of my hair with a napkin and hand sanitizer. (She was also hit, on the shoulder, with the seagull's "gift.")  A~ let me use her perfume so I could feel pretty again ;) and Nooka gave me a piece of chocolate to make me feel better.

Mistletoe and I rode the bus and then the lightrail home after school, and we just hung out for a while in my room with cool music ;) ...and then she painted my nails to look like cupcakes. :) After that we went to "Gobi Mongolian BBQ" for dinner- and she called it our "date." The food was delicious and the ice cream was amazing.



We then just sat around for a while- and eventually made the mini strawberry pies for my party while messaging 2 of the guys that Mistletoe thought was cute. We ended our night by going to the hot tub and then stayed up until like midnight.

Saturday was my birthday- and it was AWESOME. :) Mistletoe and I slept in until about 8:24 and then she got ready while I made stuffed french toast, and then she ate while I got ready. We then went to see "Oz the Great and Powerful" which we thought was actually pretty dang good. Near the beginning-ish there were like 5 seconds or so of weird filming, but other than that it was all good. :)



Then we walked across the parking lot to Inn N' Out because Mistletoe had NEVER been there. Since we only had about 1-2 dollars each, we shared a thing of fries and a chocolate shake. The chocolate shake was REALLY thick. [At Inn N' Out- Mistletoe and I decided that many boys are like ice.... you want more but it hurts.. haha it was funnier in the moment. ;)]

When we got home we set up decorations for my birthday party and then I finally recieved and watched my birthday present from Muffin. Which was the BEST.BIRTHDAY.PRESENT.EVER!!! We watched it once- I cried so much... I let it play again- and I cried even more. We stopped it and Mistletoe and I hugged for FOREVER and I cried EVEN MORE.

Then we went to LaserQuest and played a round of lasertag which was SUPER fun even though it was mostly little kids. I got the highest score I personally have EVER gotten at lasertag... haha. Afterwards we went to Coldstone. (my treat. (Birthday coupon + gift card from Christmas. :D)) When we got home we had time to freshen up, and set up for my party- which was a complete BLAST. It was really fun. :)





 
 


 Afterwards Mistletoe and I were laying on the couch for a while, and then at 10:30 decided to watch a chick flick. Because it was one of those moments when 2 girls really just need to watch a chick flick together. We ended up renting "When in Rome" online from Amazon prime and watched that. I'd already seen it but Mistletoe hadn't. It was super cute. :)

We got done with the movie at 1am and climbed into bed at about 1:10..... then we woke up 40 minutes before we had to leave for church. (we woke up at 8am) But we still managed to get ready and go to church on time. Well... mostly on time. ;)

Church was super awesome today, and my leaders brought cupcakes to celebrate my birthday, and another young women's birthday. :)

After church Mistletoe and I hung out, she packed up all her stuff, and then we took her to the airport. I helped her check her luggage and walked her through to security as far as I could possibly go. I hugged her good bye and promised her I would see her in 3 weeks for my Spring Break. I made sure she was okay getting through security and then waved goodbye.

The whole car ride home I fought back tears.. When I got home I went straight to my room... where it still smelled of her perfume. I went into the kitchen with a sad look on my face, looked at my mom, and just started crying... I miss her so much already! 3 weeks BETTER go by super fast! ;) 

Then I watched my fancy birthday present/video from Muffin like 50 times more. No joke. Each time I watched it I laughed and cried and laughed and cried. Then my mom and I skyped with Muffin and Stripes. It was REALLY good to get to talk to them. I'm so excited to see my family and friends in Utah again in 3 weeks! :)

Sssoooo yea! Quite the teary, eventful, amazing birthday weekend.
...and I texted Paris a lot. ;) Haha I'm a very happy girl. ;)

Thanks so much to everyone who contributed in any and every way. I love you guys! :)

-Mastermind

Comments

  1. Seagulls! Love em!! Bahahahaha! Pahahahahaha! Oh, I can’t stop…!!! SNORT! Ahaha! WAKAWKWKAKWKWKAK! PUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!.... Oh, crap. I think I just peed myself...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment