Blog Title
No- I meant to title this post Blog Title. It was not a mistake.
Updates:
Saturday: We drove here (CA) nothing big.
Sunday: Went to church and then had and Easter egg hunt, dyed (not died) boiled eggs, and had Easter dinner with my Grandma, and with my Uncle Eric.
Monday: We went to the beach!! It was a bit sunny in the beginning, but then it got windier. But I had a lot of fun boogie boarding! (of course it helps if you have a wetsuit so that it isn't freezing cold. ;))
Today: Mom and Superman went to IKEA to get our new cupboards, and the Muffin took us bowling. (She drove Captain Jake! :)) But it is super rainy today. :( So we are kind of stuck inside... and mom and Superman STILL aren't home from IKEA.
Haha- I wrote a funny poem as my Facebook status:
Updates:
Saturday: We drove here (CA) nothing big.
Sunday: Went to church and then had and Easter egg hunt, dyed (not died) boiled eggs, and had Easter dinner with my Grandma, and with my Uncle Eric.
Monday: We went to the beach!! It was a bit sunny in the beginning, but then it got windier. But I had a lot of fun boogie boarding! (of course it helps if you have a wetsuit so that it isn't freezing cold. ;))
Today: Mom and Superman went to IKEA to get our new cupboards, and the Muffin took us bowling. (She drove Captain Jake! :)) But it is super rainy today. :( So we are kind of stuck inside... and mom and Superman STILL aren't home from IKEA.
Haha- I wrote a funny poem as my Facebook status:
Comments
Post a Comment