7 weeks... 7 weeks??? 7 WEEKS??? SEVEN WEEKS?!?!?!? AHHHH!

Well, there's only 7 weeks. Yes, ONLY. Erg.

Until what? you ask... well- there are only seven weeks until school ends- that is good though, the part I am freaking out about is that in 7 WEEKS, most of my stuff is moving to CA. My armoir, bed, any other furniture, books, journals, toys, bed-spreads pretty much everything except what I am leaving at my dad's- or whatever I need to survive this Summer.

7 WEEKS until I will be living out of basically 2 suitcases. YUP. That's what my Summer life is going to be.
8 WEEKS until my mom's wedding. (approx.)
9 WEEKS until Girl's Camp. (approx., also.)
10 WEEKS until my dad's wedding (approx.)
11 WEEKS until my dad's family beach trip (approx.) [SO PUMPED! :)]
and about 3 months until I move to CA. I don't feel ready....

So- HELP ME! :) ;)
Seriously, any encouraging notes, emails, FB posts/messages- ANYTHING. I NEED motivation!! You may not like that I am moving, and trust me- it will be hard in more ways than one- but you can at least help me! :)

Haha, ANYWAY...

Life is pretty good. :)               Life is REALLY good.              Life is SUPERB. :D

Updates:
Friday: Went to see "Hunger Games" with my Aunt Lez. and her friend Amy. I dressed up as Primrose. They dressed up as no one. ;) When I first heard that they were coming out with a 'Hunger Games' MOVIE- I was sick to my stomach. THEY WERE GOING TO RUIN THE BOOKS!! But, no- they did not. They almost did everything SPOT ON, and I am SO impressed with the movie. It was so. freaking. good. Oh. My. Goodness. You have no idea unless you read the books, and then see the movie. I have anxiety because I want to see the movie again, and again, and again. I want to re-read ALL of the books over, and over, and over again. I want to LIVE in the books. (I am not a freak- I promise. Plus I asked one of my friends- she feels the same. SO HAH.) After the movie I went to Westridge to hang out with some of my friends. Then we went to Meggyloohoo's, and then to my church. Where we just sat around in the parking lot until people had to go home. It was actually really fun. :)
Saturday: Conference was SO good guys! I don't even know how to describe all of my feelings from it! :) After the second session- I biked down to Fort Utah park, (I biked there from my mom's house.) where I was SUPPOSED to meet Mistletoe and our other friend. But Mistletoe's phone is really her iTouch- so she can't text or call outside of WiFi... so she texted me AFTER I had gone to Fort Utah, Then to Sunset View, then back to Fort Utah to try to find them. She said she was so sorry but her mom said she couldn't go. Never-the-less: I needed stuff from my dad's house- so I preceded to go there. I gather the few essentials I needed, and ate a poppy seed muffin while I was at it. :) Then Mistletoe called me, and invited me to her house. I went, and intended on keeping track of the time since my mom didn't want me biking home in the dark. But we were downstairs some of the time babysitting, and looking at cheesy photos upstairs the other part of the time- so it was super dark by the time I had that, "OH CRAP" feeling. Which, right after that moment, my mom called me. "Where are you?!" basically is what went on. So Mistletoe's mom was kind enough to load my bike into their minivan and drive me home. :) (THANK YOU-THANK YOU-THANK YOU!!)
Sunday: Once again, Conference was SO good! :) After the 2nd session- my dad came to pick me up and take me to family game night. There we had a blast and ate GREAT food. :)

Today: Hmm... were to start? How about at the beginning? Basically: Fiance and I have NEVER hugged. In about a month of knowing that we like each other- we had NEVER hugged.... until... Today. :) My friends kind of made it happen... okay- so Mistletoe and Fashionita's "boyfriend" (They don't actually go on dates, so they aren't REAL BF and GF- by way of my definition.) along with Bird made it happen... but you know... It was cute. :)

Well, I am excited for tomorrow- and every day to follow- even if it means stressing out over packing.... So- to another fresh start, and let's hope I can accomplish EVERY little, tiny, and huge, and stressful thing in my life. Oh- and the good things too. ;)

Keep watching for my next post! :)



Comments