Hey There!
Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't posted in while. I would like to tell you that my life has been a busy mess, but that is not true. Truth is, I have been too lazy to get on here and tell you all about my life. ;)
SO, here's the scoop:
I just change my "Miracles and Wisdom" blog to a blog about the food at my school. You really should check it out. Here is a link to the first post about food on it:
http://whattheheckamieating.blogspot.com/2012/03/school-food-march-2nd-2012.html
Feel free to share the link with ANYONE, it's a public blog and I want to spread the word about school food.
Also- I am engaged. But it's fake, I promise. To tell you the whole story would take forever, plus most of you reading this (since this blog is private) probably already know the story. :D But it's very cute, if you were wondering. :D
Well, I really don't have much to say, but PLEASE go and read my other blog. I am so excited about it!! :D
SO, here's the scoop:
I just change my "Miracles and Wisdom" blog to a blog about the food at my school. You really should check it out. Here is a link to the first post about food on it:
http://whattheheckamieating.blogspot.com/2012/03/school-food-march-2nd-2012.html
Feel free to share the link with ANYONE, it's a public blog and I want to spread the word about school food.
Also- I am engaged. But it's fake, I promise. To tell you the whole story would take forever, plus most of you reading this (since this blog is private) probably already know the story. :D But it's very cute, if you were wondering. :D
Well, I really don't have much to say, but PLEASE go and read my other blog. I am so excited about it!! :D
Comments
Post a Comment