"As Long As Your Mine"

OK- today I started to choreograph a dance to "As Long As Your Mine"
So far most of it is improv.-- and it changes every time I rehearse it, but if you want to see it, or want me to film it and post it on Facebook, here, and Gmail Buzz-- then comment on this post. On Facebook I am requiring at least 75 likes before I think about filming it. and 90 before I let ANYONE see it in person.
But since I know there aren't that many of you who ACTUALLY read my blog- I am just asking for postive comments about this project of mine. Don't be obsessive or annoying- but comment often.

Thanks for your support!!


-Emma

Comments

  1. I can't read it...... so can you please make it bigger??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still can't read it. :D and what happened to bloging about our adventure??

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment