WOWZA
Wowza, I have not been on my blog in FOREVER!!! I have had my cast off for about 3 weeks now, and BOY does it feel great! I feel almost like my normal self now.
A thing or company named "Nielsien" has asked my family (at my dad's house) to write down in a special "tv diary" what shows we watch ( only tv and vcr... no dvr or dvd needs to be recored in the "diary") Because aparently we are one of the families that says which shows they liek best... And so with the way this all goes, we are kinda reprensenting the country by what shows we watch. fun! :)
I'm not quite sure what to do, but next time I will post some pics.
Thanks for reading!
-Menema (pronouced: M-e-nema)
A thing or company named "Nielsien" has asked my family (at my dad's house) to write down in a special "tv diary" what shows we watch ( only tv and vcr... no dvr or dvd needs to be recored in the "diary") Because aparently we are one of the families that says which shows they liek best... And so with the way this all goes, we are kinda reprensenting the country by what shows we watch. fun! :)
I'm not quite sure what to do, but next time I will post some pics.
Thanks for reading!
-Menema (pronouced: M-e-nema)
Comments
Post a Comment