~Perfect Guy~
THIS is Stripes EEEAAARRRGGG FAce.
LOL.. She and Muffin can make me laugh
SO SO HARD!!!!!!!


Below is my Crasy Sista # 2 : Muffin.

To the left are my amzing cousins, my sistas, & me. The lil' baby sticking her tongue out is Gweneth... We call her Gwen. She is SO adorable..... she has the most amazing blue eyes..... And she always seems to be able to smile. Even on Christmas When she had an ear infection. These pictures are from last summer... so she is a bit older now... But she is so so so so adorable! I LOVE HER!
LOL.. She and Muffin can make me laugh
SO SO HARD!!!!!!!

are very..... INTERESTING!!! :)
The crazy ones in the "Sisters by chance.... Friends by Choice" are my sistas Muffin & Stripes
I've Decided to post my "Perfect Guy" List, From top to bottom... soo....
Here goes.....
-He MUST be a worthy priesthood holder..... I can't go without the church. It lifts me up!
-I must actually LOVE him, and he must actually LOVE me too....not that fake "plastic" stuff that some people think is love.
-He must be a romancer to me..... At least those little "Aaaw, (blush) cuteness!" moments.
-HE must be NICE to me.... (I'll be NICE to im to... don't worry!) But I do like to avoid arguments. :)
-We have to actually have gone on at least 10 dates before we even think about getting married... Not that "love at first sight" sure I might think they are amazing handsome... But I need to get to know them before I marry them!!!!
-Ever heard of the song " I Will Follow You Into The Dark" ? (It's by "Death Cab for Cutie" ) I want "HIM" to be kinda like the singer.... here are the words.... " Love of mine some day you will die But I'll be close behind I'll follow you into the dark No blinding light or tunnels to gates of white Just our hands clasped so tight Waiting for the hint of a spark If Heaven and Hell decide That they both are satisfied Illuminate the NOs on their vacancy signs If there's no one beside you When your soul embarks Then I'll follow you into the dark In Catholic school as vicious as Roman rule I got my knuckles bruised by a lady in black And I held my tongue as she told me "Son fear is the heart of love" So I never went back If Heaven and Hell decideThat they both are satisfied Illuminate the NOs on their vacancy signs If there's no one beside you When your soul embarks Then I'll follow you into the dark You and me have seen everything to see From Bangkok to Calgary And the soles of your shoes are all worn down The time for sleep is now It's nothing to cry about'cause we'll hold each other soon In the blackest of rooms If Heaven and Hell decide That they both are satisfied Illuminate the No's on their vacancy signs If there's no one beside you When your soul embarks Then I'll follow you into the dark Then I'll follow you into the dark " Isn't that so sweet!?!?
-He MUST be a worthy priesthood holder..... I can't go without the church. It lifts me up!
-I must actually LOVE him, and he must actually LOVE me too....not that fake "plastic" stuff that some people think is love.
-He must be a romancer to me..... At least those little "Aaaw, (blush) cuteness!" moments.
-HE must be NICE to me.... (I'll be NICE to im to... don't worry!) But I do like to avoid arguments. :)
-We have to actually have gone on at least 10 dates before we even think about getting married... Not that "love at first sight" sure I might think they are amazing handsome... But I need to get to know them before I marry them!!!!
-Ever heard of the song " I Will Follow You Into The Dark" ? (It's by "Death Cab for Cutie" ) I want "HIM" to be kinda like the singer.... here are the words.... " Love of mine some day you will die But I'll be close behind I'll follow you into the dark No blinding light or tunnels to gates of white Just our hands clasped so tight Waiting for the hint of a spark If Heaven and Hell decide That they both are satisfied Illuminate the NOs on their vacancy signs If there's no one beside you When your soul embarks Then I'll follow you into the dark In Catholic school as vicious as Roman rule I got my knuckles bruised by a lady in black And I held my tongue as she told me "Son fear is the heart of love" So I never went back If Heaven and Hell decideThat they both are satisfied Illuminate the NOs on their vacancy signs If there's no one beside you When your soul embarks Then I'll follow you into the dark You and me have seen everything to see From Bangkok to Calgary And the soles of your shoes are all worn down The time for sleep is now It's nothing to cry about'cause we'll hold each other soon In the blackest of rooms If Heaven and Hell decide That they both are satisfied Illuminate the No's on their vacancy signs If there's no one beside you When your soul embarks Then I'll follow you into the dark Then I'll follow you into the dark " Isn't that so sweet!?!?
I can't think up anymore... So maybe that's it! I'll think about it though. LOL.
I've decided that my sisters are throughly CRAZY! It's "swasome" in Muffin's head. But I think that Stripes would say thhe same thing. It's So fun to read their blog! IT full of "Funny outbursts" Or jokes.... Some of the time they even have a inside joke on the blog that only we know... And other people leave comments like "WHAT?" or "What are you talking about? What is that?" Then we crack up laughing. There are SO many pictures I want to post. So.. Here goes:
Of to the right is Crazy sista #1-Stripes,
with Muffin next her. (Stripes is pale w/glasses
and Muffin is wearing green.)
Of to the right is Crazy sista #1-Stripes,
with Muffin next her. (Stripes is pale w/glasses
and Muffin is wearing green.)

Below is my Crasy Sista # 2 : Muffin.

To the left are my amzing cousins, my sistas, & me. The lil' baby sticking her tongue out is Gweneth... We call her Gwen. She is SO adorable..... she has the most amazing blue eyes..... And she always seems to be able to smile. Even on Christmas When she had an ear infection. These pictures are from last summer... so she is a bit older now... But she is so so so so adorable! I LOVE HER!

Sorry, the pictures are kinda messed up from the "captions"...... Hope yu enjoy all my posts! And... I do know...... I am kinda weird. :P
ReplyDeleteI love this, by the way. :) and I'm glad you like my blog. :)
ReplyDelete