Funny Feelings

So... Lately I have had funny feelings. Like this last Friday, and today.... I felt as though the day would be a MAJOR memorable day for me... But only minor things happened on Friday... and so far today nothing MAJOR memorable has happened! The most exciting thing that happened on Friday was that I finally learned the beginning of my part for " Hansel & Gretel ".... Which is the next show that my dance company is doing. It will probably be at the " Covey Center For the Arts. " Plus, so far nothing today was MAJOR..... SO FAR. The only thing close was the MAJOR talk about Smiles. (That's the nickname for my crush... and only some of you know who that is.) But maybe this all leads up to something that will happen soon? I'm not sure what it is at all. I have been having these weird feelings every now and then... But ever since 5th grade ( When I met Smiles.) They have been happening a lot more often. I wonder if my brain jsut every now and then is remembering a good memory form when Smiles was around more often. *sigh* I miss those days........
MOVING ON!!!!
Well then.... there are many more things to talk about.... lets see....
Valentines Day is coming fast! 2 boys I know- Trickster K and Trickster D - are seeing who can get the most "valentines"..... Trickster D already asked me... I said no. Trickster K is tryig to ask me... But I keep avoiding the topic of his question... And him. :) But... for soem reason they won;t ask just ANYONE.... it has to be someone they approve of. For instance... Trickster D won't let Fashionita be his valentine, (She doesn;t like him... she just wants to be someones valentine.) but whats weird is... He thinks that Fashionita and I look like twins.... But he'll only ask me? It's confuzziling.
Many of you probably know Trickster G, (Garian Tippets.) and if you do... you probably know how many people think I " broke his heart " by not having a crush on him back.... We used to be enemies... But then I tryed to be his friend.. JUST his riend... but he is just so stubborn!!! I've given up hope on even TRYING to be his friend anymore. But apparently he has a crush now on Fahionita instead of me. Yea & WOOO-HOOO for me... But I feel sorry for Fashionita.
So... guess how many weeks until my Birthday?!?!?!??!?!?!?! Just about 5 1/2!!! On March 16th I will finally be 12!!!! Then I will go to Young Womens and leave Trickster K and Acter TaAc behind in primary!! :) :) MUAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Well, I better go get ready for ballet now. Maybe that's the amazing thing that will happen today. IDK! I guess I'll find out later. :)

Thanks for reading!

-Ball O' Fun

Comments