Taking Charge

It's time for me to really take charge of my life, and make it what I want it to be. I'm tired of feeling disappointed with how my life is going, and tired of feeling like I'm not adequate for certain things in life.

It's time for me to really focus on becoming the person I truly want to be, and that's going to take a good amount of focus. But I'm okay with that. 

It's going to mean some changes to how I've been living my life.
It's going to mean some tough conversations and decisions.

But I'm so ready to start this new chapter in my life. 

For so long I've fantasied and dreamed about how I know that things in the future will be so wonderful; and I've always wished I could have that now.
There are somethings that I CAN have now- as long as I work hard for them.
...There are, however, somethings that I can't have or shouldn't have right now.. and that's okay. I can easily deal with that and make my peace with it, because it means I can find a whole new meaning to my life and make it all so worth it. 

Here's to making changes. Because, it's about time. 

Like my mother always tells us, "The only thing that will always be consistent in your life is change."

-Mastermind

Comments