Ode to Becca
My dear friend Becca passed away last night, in her sleep, due to a diabetic coma.
No one suspected it.
I found out this morning as I was checking my instagram before I got out of bed. I was shocked, surprised, and quite emotional.
I met Becca when I moved to Grandview Hill in Provo when I was about 4 or 5. The next 10 years or so were so much fun to spend with her; she was one of the funniest, silliest, cutest, funnest, and most caring girls I have ever known. I remember spending long walks with her talking about our trials and helping each other out. She kept me sane during times of drama in our friend group.
She was such a gorgeous gal. She was spunky, creative, and she loved to Disneybound just like me.
Becca inspired me to draw my own line of clothing when I was in elementary school. I haven't done anything with it since, but it was a way for me to express myself and grow closer to her.
There is so much more I could say about Becca, in honor of how amazing, uplifting, and wonderful she was. But I fear that I will make too many people, including me, extremely emotional.
Here's to all the great times we've had together, Becca.
I enjoyed watching you find yourself. Your wonderful, beautiful self.
Lot's of Love,
"Mastermind"
No one suspected it.
I found out this morning as I was checking my instagram before I got out of bed. I was shocked, surprised, and quite emotional.
I met Becca when I moved to Grandview Hill in Provo when I was about 4 or 5. The next 10 years or so were so much fun to spend with her; she was one of the funniest, silliest, cutest, funnest, and most caring girls I have ever known. I remember spending long walks with her talking about our trials and helping each other out. She kept me sane during times of drama in our friend group.
She was such a gorgeous gal. She was spunky, creative, and she loved to Disneybound just like me.
Becca inspired me to draw my own line of clothing when I was in elementary school. I haven't done anything with it since, but it was a way for me to express myself and grow closer to her.
There is so much more I could say about Becca, in honor of how amazing, uplifting, and wonderful she was. But I fear that I will make too many people, including me, extremely emotional.
Here's to all the great times we've had together, Becca.
I enjoyed watching you find yourself. Your wonderful, beautiful self.
"Mastermind"








Thank you so much for this. She was so very sweet and such a special person. My family appreciates the sweet words.
ReplyDeleteYou are very welcome! Your family is in my prayers.
Delete