The Cunning Plan of the Evil One

Today has been mostly a good day. But there have been some terrible things that have happened and it just makes me realize how hard Satan is trying to tear us all down in these times when we need to be our strongest. 

Today when I was spending some quality alone time watching movies and such, I took a break to make myself some food, and I heard a very loud creak in the house. Yes, houses move but this was different. I'm not saying I believe in ghosts or paranormal activity- because I don't. However, I'm pretty sure Satan was there and laughing at me. I'm not sure why, but he was. Call me crazy- but I know what I felt and it wasn't fun. It was worse than a dementor. I literally told Satan to get out of my house and that he's not ever welcome here. I prayed to Heavenly Father for strength to get through it, and I sang church songs as I selected my next movie choice.... And he went away.

...and much more recently something came up that I learned about that made me sad. Even though I'm technically not directly affected by it- it's still is sad and shocking. Many people are now in my prayers because of it.

But as I go through my thoughts trying to process it all I am reminded of the quote "Love the sinner, hate the sin" Everyone has trials and faults and makes mistakes. But we should forgive them all because in order to strive to be just like Christ- we must practice forgiveness. I'm not saying it will be easy or that I'm perfect at it- but forgiveness is a key to life.

Satan has some sort of evil power that I can't describe, and we need the Lord's help to over power it. Don't use excuses and say you feel too guilty- God will always forgive you and make you feel better.

It's time for us all to remember that in a time against so much sin, temptation, and misery- we must stay strong with the Lord's help.

God Loves You. He Will NEVER Desert You. Don't Be Afraid To Ask For Help And/Or Strength. Never Ever.

-Mastermind

Comments