Holiday Time Update (Dec. 2013)
So far Christmas break has been really awesome. :) Finals got out on Dec. 20th and I practically JUMPED for joy. I went to the Oakland temple with my parents which was really fun, and then we stayed up and waited for Stripes and her fiance to arrive from Utah.
THEN ON SATURDAY -- Talls came BACK. You can imagine how freaking legitly excited I was to see him again. ;) It suffices me to say that we have spent A LOT of time together. In fact we saw each other every day except Thursday. On Monday..? We spent 11 consecutive hours together with my family. It's been SUPERB. In fact my entire family seems to really like him. A lot. Which I'm completely okay with. (yay!) Haha yea... lets just say I've been a very giggly smiley girl for the whole week that he has been here. (In fact- I've smiled so often that I got sore.... I don't know how to describe it.. hahaha.) But he left today to spend time with his mom and step-dad and later he will be going back home to Massachusetts. BUT, he'll most likely be back in like 2 1/2 months.... (for a very special day... ;))
It's been very fun having all these wonderful family members around, and both of my sisters are here and so are Linus and Crazy-J so we finally have the full family together again for the first time since..... my parents got married. (Wow that's a long time!)
I have no idea what my family will be doing tomorrow but I'm sure that it will be fun and adventurous. :)
Well the rest of this blog post is becoming USELESS because of ALL THE COUSINS CROWDED around me... so yea. Apparently I'm done now.
Ta-ta for now!
-Mastermind
THEN ON SATURDAY -- Talls came BACK. You can imagine how freaking legitly excited I was to see him again. ;) It suffices me to say that we have spent A LOT of time together. In fact we saw each other every day except Thursday. On Monday..? We spent 11 consecutive hours together with my family. It's been SUPERB. In fact my entire family seems to really like him. A lot. Which I'm completely okay with. (yay!) Haha yea... lets just say I've been a very giggly smiley girl for the whole week that he has been here. (In fact- I've smiled so often that I got sore.... I don't know how to describe it.. hahaha.) But he left today to spend time with his mom and step-dad and later he will be going back home to Massachusetts. BUT, he'll most likely be back in like 2 1/2 months.... (for a very special day... ;))
It's been very fun having all these wonderful family members around, and both of my sisters are here and so are Linus and Crazy-J so we finally have the full family together again for the first time since..... my parents got married. (Wow that's a long time!)
I have no idea what my family will be doing tomorrow but I'm sure that it will be fun and adventurous. :)
Well the rest of this blog post is becoming USELESS because of ALL THE COUSINS CROWDED around me... so yea. Apparently I'm done now.
Ta-ta for now!
-Mastermind
Comments
Post a Comment