A VERY Long Week

This week has been a very long week. Just a tad too long if you ask me.

Sunday was a FANTASTIC day. During Young Women's (the third hour of church) the older Young Men's class (so the Teachers and our one Priest) came into our class with a vase of flowers... TBall was there, and he said, "We just wanted to let you ladies know how much we appreciate you, and we also appreciate that you deal with us. We want to thank you for being great examples to make us better men, and we want to tell you how much we love you." They then gave us each our own bundle of beautiful white flowers. The whole thing was so touching, I almost cried. It was beautiful and I feel so grateful for the Young Men in my ward. They can be troublesome little stinkers at times- but we all have our moments... they really are sweet and they really do care about us girls, even if they just act like they want to tease us all the time. Later that day my ward had our "Young Women's in Excellence" which went very well. :)

Monday. Monday's are always hard for me because after 2 days of sleeping in (somewhat) going back to waking up EARLY for seminary and then spending most of the day at school is simply exhausting. The crazy thing is- this week has been so long that I frankly do not remember much about Monday. I just know I was tired when I got home.

Tuesday... hrm. Tuesday was an okay day. A bit of a slow day. English was funny though. (A friend and I had to read an article from a book for an assignment and we decided to read the whole thing in funny accents/voices. It was REALLY amusing even though people were judging us.. haha) When I got home I spent like 3 hours typing up a study guide for the CHAMPS written final that was on Wednesday.

Wednesday.... Man. That might have been the day I could barely stay awake in AP Euro. Or maybe that was Monday.. its too hard to recall... haha oh dear. Then math... math always seems like the longest class of EVERY SINGLE DAY. During lunch Medwards and I studied for the CHAMPS final. By the time we had to take the test we felt very confident about the test. I was so glad to have such a wonderful friend to help me study. :) I'm pretty darn sure I only got one wrong, and it wasn't too harsh of a question to get wrong so its okay. :) That evening I went with Linus and my mom to the Creche exhibit in Palo Alto for its last night, and because my mom was performing in it. It was very lovely.

Thursday. Oh gosh Thursday was a slightly traumatic day... In P.E. we're doing a tumbling unit and one of the "poses" didn't go so well... one of my friends ended up falling and her knees came slamming into her nose. It immediately started bleeding and I tried to help as much as I could but I know that there are strict codes against touching someone else's blood for safety reasons, and I didn't have any latex gloves. So I helped her as best as I could. Later our teacher played a prank on me and the rest of our tumbling group by yelling at us and being all angry saying, "ALRIGHT WHO WAS SUPPOSED TO CATCH HER?!" and when I said that I was, but that I DID in fact catch her he said, "OH DON'T GIVE ME ANY OF THAT CRAP." I didn't know what to say, I was so shocked. I felt like crying. I knew something felt wrong, and I figured it out. Stupid prank. I was shaking for like an hour. ugh. Then I had to write a timed write in English. We had an hour and a half to write it..... I wrote and finished it within 30 minutes, much to the surprise of my teacher. AND I got an A on it. WOO! :D Thursday after school I started on the LOADS of AP Euro HW I had in order to prep. for the chapter 20 test we had today. (Friday) I took a break when my family and I went to Panda Express and Coldstone to celebrate CrazyJ's 13th birthday, which is today- Friday the 13th. (oohhhh) hahaha. When I got home I went straight to homework. IT TOOK ME UNTIL FLIPPING 12:50am to finish my homework, and i finally got to bed around 1am. (I then had to wake up at 5am for seminary.)

SO- leading into today, Friday, was that late night studying. Today was the test- which I got a high B+ on. (I missed 3 problems (at 2 points each) which means I got an 88.89%. Which is .11% away from an A.. haha) So the studying was definitely worth it. :) When I got home I refused to do anything after such a long day, and so I vegged. (sat around.) I watched 1 1/2 episodes of TV, and now I am babysitting,

I'm hoping to watch "Mortal Instruments" with my mom and Superman when I get home. :)

ONLY one more week of schools... aka FINALS WEEK. But hey- it's way less hours of school, there's no seminary Tuesday through Friday (and no Seminary over Christmas Break) so I get to sleep more, and TALLS IS COMING TO CALIFORNIA IN A WEEK GUYS!! I'm so flipping excited to see him again!! :) My sister Stripes and her fiance (drat I need to figure out a nickname for him) are also driving out on next Friday and I am so excited to see them! (P.S. Stripe's fiance is BenBoy's older brother. Pretty cool, huh? ;)) Muffin is coming on the 28th, and family members from my mom's side of the family are coming to visit at all different times and everything. It's going to be GREAT! :)

*sigh* one more week. JUST ONE MORE.

Ta-Ta for now,
-Mastermind

Comments