You Are Loved!

*Note from Mastermind: Here is the LONG awaited guest post I mentioned! Talls is the ever so wonderful author, so I hope you all enjoy. Here are his wonderful words of wisdom. Listen..er, read, carefully. ;) *

Guten tag Everyone!!!!

(I don’t speak German… I just love the sound of that word! Isn’t that just fun to say? Guten tag, Guten tag, Good Day!)

Isn’t today just a wonderfully beautiful day? Isn’t it great to have another day, to be so blessed to live in this gorgeous world? I just can’t stop thinking about it, how blessed each of us are to live in this truly magnificent and glorious world God created for us. 

I hear some of you have heard about me… Mainly from the wonderfully amazing blog post that Mastermind introduced me with! I assure you guys, Mastermind has outspoken herself, I don’t claim to be as awesome as she states, but if you be my friend you can find out for yourself! ;)

(Psst… I LOVE NEW FRIENDS! Seriously guys, if you ever need a friend, I can be your guy. I love making new friends, and since you know Mastermind I know all of you are wonderfully amazing. Like seriously, I don’t even know you, but you guys are all wonderfully amazing).
 
So to begin this post/blog/essay/I don’t even know what else to call this (I have never written a blog before, so this is a first for me!) I just want to say how loved each of you are. Seriously, there is SOO much love coming to you from our loving Heavenly Father! And we are all so truly truly blessed! I mean think about it, He has placed us on this absolutely GORGEOUS Earth to enjoy life, placed such wonderful friends in our lives, and established this magnificently wonderful Gospel, with such a strong youth program to help us get through this often strugglesome life! (For those of you who aren’t part of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, you should totally check it out! It brings me so much joy and direction, and I know if you look to the Lord’s church, He too will share this MAGNIFICENT love with you! So check it out, my friend).
Not too long ago, I had some challenges face me that placed a lot of doubt, confusion, and stress in my life. I had some struggles with my friends who eventually stopped being my friends. All at the same time, I saw all of my friends disappear and for a long time I felt very lonely. I felt like everyone had abandoned me. So I pretty much fell away into doubt and unbelief. For a while I wasn’t even sure if I had a testimony of anything. I was in some pretty dark times!

I often had had discussions with a friend of mine, most of them caused more doubt in my life (He had fallen away from the church, and he felt the need to share what he believed, which often downed the church). So I felt like I lost my testimony and for a while I had no idea where I was going, no idea what to do with my life, and I felt so forgotten, so unloved as many of my previous friends and I had lost contact.

This went on for months, feeling forgotten by everyone. It became so hard one specific night that I eventually fell down to my knees and cried my heart out. I had no idea what to do. My biggest fear was having to live with this nightmare forever, and that the “Happily Ever After” only came in stories. So I sat there and cried.
Out of nowhere came the thought to pray. I decided that since I felt like I had no one to turn to, I could turn to the one person who I still believed would listen. I knelt and prayed for hours. As I prayed I felt so loved! Out of nowhere I felt what can be described as a perfect peace, and my fears flew away faster than an F-16 jet (those are pretty fast my friend).

Time passed and I ran into the best friends anyone could ever have! Including the AMAZING Mastermind! Seriously guys, if you have Mastermind as your friend, consider yourself blessed! She’s really boss. SHE IS THE MASTER COMMANDER! (*note from Mastermind: That's an Olan Rogers reference. If you understand it... you are blessed.*)
 
My Wonderful friends from Youth Conference.
 

My beautifully gorgeous Best Friend Daniel Smith.


Kayden and Daniel, the two guys I could never live without.
 
 


My lovely Nevada friends.


AMAZING seminary friends in Cali.

More than the wonderful friends God has blessed me so dearly with, the Gospel made me who I am! Seriously guys, ever since that experience I have felt His love so strongly and I can never forget that. And I can honestly say that I truly know that Christ lives! HE LIVES! And He loves me so much.
You reading this. Yes you. He loves you SOO much! Never forget that. He can never let you down. If you ever need a friend, you can always turn to Him. If you are going through a tough time, I promise you, that if you ask God to feel his love, He will literally drown you in love! He has done the same for me! Every night this summer I have cried myself to sleep because of His SOO many blessings I could never number.
I can be your friend too! Seriously, I don’t know most of you, but I love you anyways! Stay strong you beautiful people!
And have faith :)

 
Your Friend, Talls

Comments