Mankind and It's Mysteries
I am puzzled. Confused. KNEE DEEP IN CONFUZZLEMENT!!!
So let me ask you- WHY can almost NO ONE on the face of this Earth keep a simple secret? HMMM??? HMM??
Okay.. yes, I am hyper today... Let's just get that out of the way. :D
ANYWAY:
The choir concert yesterday was amazing!!! Dixon choirs did SO amazing guys!!! Let's keep up the good work!! :D
Today REALLY SUCKED for me. If you want details- email me....
But I have ONE thing to say about the fact that my day sucked on a lollipop:
"Many people say they hate their lives... but they can't. It's impossible. You can only hate your past and present... So when you are down and low, and life seems to be hating today, instead of saying you hate life- say that today sucked, and then move on to a better tomorrow."
-Me :D
Hugs!
So let me ask you- WHY can almost NO ONE on the face of this Earth keep a simple secret? HMMM??? HMM??
Okay.. yes, I am hyper today... Let's just get that out of the way. :D
ANYWAY:
The choir concert yesterday was amazing!!! Dixon choirs did SO amazing guys!!! Let's keep up the good work!! :D
Today REALLY SUCKED for me. If you want details- email me....
But I have ONE thing to say about the fact that my day sucked on a lollipop:
"Many people say they hate their lives... but they can't. It's impossible. You can only hate your past and present... So when you are down and low, and life seems to be hating today, instead of saying you hate life- say that today sucked, and then move on to a better tomorrow."
-Me :D
Hugs!
Comments
Post a Comment