Christmas in Cali

Today is Christmas eve.!! For me- it looks really nice outside, warm, sunny, nothing to worry about. In Utah?
 Let's just say it's below freezing and leave it at that. ;)


Yesterday we drove all 13 hours to California. My mom drove the first few hours, and then The Muffin sat behind the wheel and took over. We expected Superman to do the last shift, so that The Muffin wouldn't be driving while she was tired- plus she doesn't really know her way around California. But she drove us all the way to Superman's house!! (My future house. :D)

Today mom and Superman are shopping. Then in about 2 and 1/2 hours we are going to head to my Grandma Webb's to meet and then go to a Chinese restaurant where my uncle Eric got us reservations for a Christmas eve. dinner. The reason we have to go so early is because the restaurant closes early for Christmas eve.... blah blah blah- you get it, right? :D

On Monday we are going to San Fransisco. We are going to do A LOT of fun things! :D We were going to go to Alcatraz this time- since last time all the boat rides were booked- but we got online to get our tickets too late. So, just like last time, we will try again.
J~ and Linus are coming to Superman's on Monday to have Christmas eve. and Christmas with us. (They are with their mom ON Christmas.) I am so excited!! :D I am going to make their beds before they come over and then put notes on their beds- welcoming them. EEE!!! I am SO excited!! :D

Well, I think I will get off now. See ya later!!





Comments