"Really Cool Creative Blog Title That I Can't Think Of Right Now"/Shout-Outs

I am a Gleek. I admit it! With GREAT pride! I LOVE Glee SO much! It's my happy juice. Which is why my playlist is now all Glee songs. I still have my other playlist- and I might put that one back on for a bit- but if you don't like Glee, you don't have to listen to my playlist. ;) :D La Fonda is also a Gleek. It is so fun! :D

ANYWAY. The Stake Celebration was AMAZING. I met ~Texas, and rocked out with The Muffin. I wish I had eaten more pie and less cotton candy, and I wish I would have just gotten over taking my shoes off and gone in the bounce houses. But yet again, all the little kids were enjoying themsleves in there, and I didn't want to spoil their moment. ;)

If any of you are friends with The Muffin on FB, she has the photos on there. (She didn't really put many on her blog, she just told people to go to FB. :) )

Dan is actually staying until Tuesday NIGHT. I thought he was leaving early Tuesday morning, but I was wrong. ;)

I want to start going to do baptisms with some friends on Monday mornings before school. I have decided that would be a good time since most of my friends go to Dixon, so with late-start Monday school doesn't start until 9:20am. WOOT! :D But I don't know how we would get there, and all that jazz. I better talk to my friends and 'THE MOMS.' :)

Aaahh... I just can't get over how happy it makes me to be typing and blasting Glee music out the speakers. :D La Fonda- I wish you were here!!! (Except she doesn't read my blog yet.. so... yea... ;) )

HEY MOM AND DAD- I REALLY HOPE YOU GUYS ACTUALLY READ MY BLOG- BECAUSE THIS NEXT PART GOES OUT TO YOU:
Thanks for dealing with my crap about me always forgetting my retainer at the other house. I will try my best to remember. But HEY- at least I didn't lose it, and I actually were it at night! Right?? :)

!~!~!Some of you may be wanting more info. on my story. Well, here is the scoop: I want to write more, but I am TRYING to focus on Personal Progress first. I know you guys (who actually read my blog) are probably hooked on my story, but you probably forgot a bit about it. So go back and read it, and then I will post more ASAP. :D!~!~!

MEGILYPUFF: I am really wanting more of your story!! I think I have read to chapter 8. PLEASE WRITE AND SEND ME MORE!!! :D

MICHEAL BANKS- I know you probably don't read my blog because you are so busy with Broadway, and all that amazing stuff- but I just want you to know how amazing you are. You can lift my spirits no matter what. In fact- even just your old emails can lift my spirits! Thanks for being the little brother I never had. (Even if I probably am getting 2 sometime in the future.... ;) ) Also- I am sorry about the stuff I said about me not getting along with Koop. I am really going to try my best to get a long with him, and if he decides to just be mean to me, than that is something of his concern, and not mine. I also want to let you know that I am going to miss you so much when you move to New York, and that I hope you really will visit a lot-- like you said you would. You are AWESOME- no matter what anyone else says, and I really hope I can come see your show, even though it seems impossible right now. But I just saw your link to a great deal on tickets!! Sooooo... we will see how it goes. Hope I see you again before you leave!! :D

GLEE!!! I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!! :D

I really do not want to go back to school tomorrow. I love most of my classes, but I don't want to wake up early, or have to wear a collar, or a skirt instead of a collar.


I have been making jewelery lately, and I am wishing I had some real supplies. and some real tools for jewelry. SO if you have any, and would like to GIFT it to me... I would greatly appreciate it. ;) No, really- if have some, and don't want it- I DO. :D

Well, as much as I love to type, I should probably stop now- so you don't have to read this for too long. ;)

TTFN!

-Emma

Comments