Amazing Paleo Salsa
OKAY- FOR STARTERS; THIS POST IS NOT ABOUT SALSA. I JUST CHOOSE THAT TITLE OUT OF THE LIST OF PREVIOUSLY USED TITLES.
THIS blog post, is an update on me. :D
Personal Progress: I am doing pretty good. But I think the projects are going to hold me back on my goal of finishing before I am a Mia Maid.
Acting- I am in "Thoroughly Modern Millie" in American Fork. I am a Modern/Stenog/Club Dancer. I am SUPER DUPER excited. :D
Family- Dan is visiting us for Labor Day weekend right now!! :)
Ward/Stake- My stake is having their super huge 4oth anniversary celebration today and tomorrow. Last night I help with cotton candy and bagging popcorn. There was SO MUCH. I stood for about two hours, just bagging cotton candy, then I bagged some popcorn. I also shucked 2 or 3 corns. :) Everyone was full of corny jokes. (Even that one. ;)) My feet were super sore, and I smelled like sugar and popcorn. This thing is going to be HUGE! I bet The Muffin will post a post about it including pictures, so I will just post a link to her post on herblog if she does. :)
School- School is going pretty darn good. :D I am LOVING be a T/A for Ms. Boyd, and I wish I could T/A for her year long, instead of only a semester. My other classes are also really fun. I am especially enjoying Honors Science with Mr. Lockwood. :D
Well, that is all for now.
OH WAIT!!! For all who don't know- I got my hair cut a few weeks ago. I simply LOVE it, and want to leave it at this length for FOREVER! :D
NOW that's all. :D
-Emma
THIS blog post, is an update on me. :D
Personal Progress: I am doing pretty good. But I think the projects are going to hold me back on my goal of finishing before I am a Mia Maid.
Acting- I am in "Thoroughly Modern Millie" in American Fork. I am a Modern/Stenog/Club Dancer. I am SUPER DUPER excited. :D
Family- Dan is visiting us for Labor Day weekend right now!! :)
Ward/Stake- My stake is having their super huge 4oth anniversary celebration today and tomorrow. Last night I help with cotton candy and bagging popcorn. There was SO MUCH. I stood for about two hours, just bagging cotton candy, then I bagged some popcorn. I also shucked 2 or 3 corns. :) Everyone was full of corny jokes. (Even that one. ;)) My feet were super sore, and I smelled like sugar and popcorn. This thing is going to be HUGE! I bet The Muffin will post a post about it including pictures, so I will just post a link to her post on herblog if she does. :)
School- School is going pretty darn good. :D I am LOVING be a T/A for Ms. Boyd, and I wish I could T/A for her year long, instead of only a semester. My other classes are also really fun. I am especially enjoying Honors Science with Mr. Lockwood. :D
Well, that is all for now.
OH WAIT!!! For all who don't know- I got my hair cut a few weeks ago. I simply LOVE it, and want to leave it at this length for FOREVER! :D
NOW that's all. :D
-Emma
Comments
Post a Comment