Shopping!
Well, I have 2 out of three of my day dresses for my Miss Dorothy Brown costumes, and I have my flapper dress for the opening number, but we have to add some fabric to that, since it is too short. I have two hats to go with my day dresses, but I still need another day dress, and a ponoir. (pan-wor) A ponoir is like kind of like a fancy robe... and if I cant find one, then I'll have to use my mom's- which is a little too long, plus she doesn't really want me using it, Unless I really have too. Today my mom and I are going shopping for te THIRD time for my costumes. At least this time we have less to look for... and if we can't find another day dress, then my mom is going to make it. I am so excited!
Well, I have to go and do chores really soon- So, ttfn!
-Ball O' Fun
Well, I have to go and do chores really soon- So, ttfn!
-Ball O' Fun
I don't actually need the ponoir, but I finally have all of my costumes. 3 day dresses, 2 hats, some accessories, my flapper dress w/ it's headpiece. I also have my cami, booty shorts, and special tights. (The cami is because I have some quick changes, the booty shorts are for the first number only, so that people don't see my underwear. ;))I also have my character shoes. :) Dress rehearsals start next week, and we have 2 full dress rehearsals the next week, and then we have the performances! :)
ReplyDelete