SHOPPING!!!!

Today I'm going to do my best to go shopping with my mom - So that I can get my costumes. i am so excited for this awesome opportunity to be Miss Dorothy Brown. I am determined to NOT get sick. That would NOT be good. Especially with that stage kiss I get.. :) More citrus, soups, warm things- but not too much sugar. I am determined to not get sick at least until this coming Summer. But if I do get sick, against all my efforts, I will make sure it only happens after the 3 performances of "Thoroughly Modern Millie."
Well, I have to go clean the toilet now. :P
-Ball O' Fun
P.S. In the picture (left to right.) is my mom, me, my cousin Sadie, Smitten Sister, my cousin Braden (he doesn't look to happy. :( ) and The Muffin. The reason I posted this picture is because I am wondering what you guys think I am sucking on. I think it might be some sort of flashlight. But I want your in-put. Please leave a comment on what you think is in my hands, and going into my mouth.
Comments
Post a Comment