Suspense!!!!!
Ok... So I'm at my dad's house and the suspense is killing us!!! C~ is making Muffin so Frustrated!!!! Plus, Ace is trying to tell Muffin what is going on.... And that she has to promise that she will rememeber that is was C~ and that he ( Ace ) was just " Following Orders " ARGH!!! First, Muffing thought that they had stole a dime... for she was missing one... But C~ said that he didn't think so. ( What in the world is that supposed to mean!! ) Anyways as soon as Muffin asked " Did you steal something?" Ace logged off Facebook, and as soon as She also asked " Wait, do you know where my locker is?" C~ logged off Facebook! Oh dear! Plus, C~ said he wished Muffin had stayed at school a bit longer, and C~ and Ace both stayed a Bit longer at school than usual... So we wonder.....
To Be Continued when things are explained to Muffin, and I.
To Be Continued when things are explained to Muffin, and I.
Comments
Post a Comment