Decisions, Decisions
So... Sad but true, Claire can not be in Nutcracker. Yesterday Mrs. Jenny said for Claire to just learn a certain part... But she came to late to be in it.
But moving on to the rest of this post which has nothing to do with the title.... hehe ....
Today my dad and I made blueberry and regular waffles. Wait, that doesn't sound quite right. We tried to make blueberry and regular waffles.... That's still not quite right. This morning my dad and I made blueberry and regular waffle chips this morning. Haha, yes it was kinda funny, but it was also very frustrating. I'm still so so so excited for Nutcracker, but it isn't until December, so I have a little while to wait. The last few chips we made in a different waffle thing, so they where OK, but.... my dad just burnt one of them. (It seems like every time we make something at my dad's house, something gets burnt. Okay, so not every time, but allot of times.)
This next Friday for ballet we can wear our Halloween costumes at dance, but since I'm being a hoop skirt girl, I can't wear mine, since I can't dance in it.... So I'm going to but together a really cool 80's outfit for dance, and that'll be what I wear for dance class... But I'm still being a hoop skirt girl for school and trick or treating. Well, I'm going to go have a fun day!
Ball O' Fun
But moving on to the rest of this post which has nothing to do with the title.... hehe ....
Today my dad and I made blueberry and regular waffles. Wait, that doesn't sound quite right. We tried to make blueberry and regular waffles.... That's still not quite right. This morning my dad and I made blueberry and regular waffle chips this morning. Haha, yes it was kinda funny, but it was also very frustrating. I'm still so so so excited for Nutcracker, but it isn't until December, so I have a little while to wait. The last few chips we made in a different waffle thing, so they where OK, but.... my dad just burnt one of them. (It seems like every time we make something at my dad's house, something gets burnt. Okay, so not every time, but allot of times.)
This next Friday for ballet we can wear our Halloween costumes at dance, but since I'm being a hoop skirt girl, I can't wear mine, since I can't dance in it.... So I'm going to but together a really cool 80's outfit for dance, and that'll be what I wear for dance class... But I'm still being a hoop skirt girl for school and trick or treating. Well, I'm going to go have a fun day!
Ball O' Fun
Comments
Post a Comment