The Beginning of Summer 2K15
I know I have been pretty terrible at keeping up with the blogging, so hopefully I can find time/ways to change that. But, it is time for an update and seeing as my last post was on March 2nd - I'll just go from there.
The church variety show I was in, which was called Stake Play and the theme was Joy, performed March 19-21. It was a splendid run and I had withdrawals for weeks to come. (I still don't have my DVD of the show... which upsets me.) As I write this I am even playing the Youtube Playlist that I made of all of the songs we used in the show.
I met Hercules "again." (I had met him at the beginning of February at a dance, but got his number at the dance in April when we met each other again through comedic circumstances.)
I survived California's standardized testing.
I had my first (and hopefully only) sleep test. The results of which came back completely normal.
I went to my first prom ever - which also happened to be my first Mormon Prom. :) It was themed "A Night in Paris" and before we actually went to the dance portion of Mormon Prom, we had like a four course French cuisine dinner. It was fabulous. There was literally a VAT of Nutella for the crepes. NO JOKE. My date (Star-Lord) was a perfect gentleman and we had a grandiose time. We even went to an after party for a little bit before we all had to make curfew.
I got past a very large emotional barrier/trial in my life that I had been dealing with for MONTHS.
I went on my first date with Hercules, to a comedic Shakespeare compilation/show and to Baskin Robbins.
I saw "Age of Ultron" with Star-Lord, his sister, and his sister's date.
I successfully finished my Junior year of high school and was "sashed" into my senior year by the graduating seniors of MMC.
I went on my second date, to Golfland, with Hercules.
I performed my first solo dance piece - which I also choreographed myself - in "Ballroom for a Cause" at Bay Area Elite's dance studio. (Second performance to be on July 1st at the Mountain View Performing Center for the Arts.)
I auditioned for Zion's Choir - an elite LDS youth choir.
I began to enjoy my summer break, which had COME AT LAST, and I babysat a LOT.
I wrote/assembled a musical to perform with my cousins this summer.
I finally had my "The Fault in Our Stars" date with GrandLady and told my tears to "stay in there!" when the end of the movie came.
Hercules told me that he really likes me and I told him that I really like him too.
I had my third date, watching "Into the Woods" with Hercules.
I went to Wilcox's graduation. (I decided that I actually really dislike most high school graduations and that I LITERALLY only go to hug my precious seniors at the end.)
I went to two graduation parties back to back and then babysat.
I spent basically a whole weekend cleaning my room and doing laundry in anticipation for Mistletoe's week-long vacation with me in California. :)
(Monday, June 8) I picked Mistletoe up from the airport and basically freaked out the whole day. We went out to lunch on the way home and later, after talking bunches and doing a difficult 3D puzzle, we went out to dinner with Superman. We also FaceTimed with Hercules.
(Tuesday, June 9) I spent a whole day walking around San Francisco with Mistletoe. (Farmer's Market, Exploratorium, Noah's Bagels, Union Square, DSW, China Town, Lombard Street, Ghiradelli Square, Fisherman's Wharf (wax museum))
(Wednesday, June 10) I took Mistletoe to the mall to go shopping (our lake plans got rained out), she met my cousins who were in town, and we all went to mutual and I learned how to ACTUALLY play spoons (instead of the scripture mastery version of spoons).
(Thursday, June 11) Mistletoe and I went to the Mystery Spot in Santa Cruz, gave our numbers to our charismatic tour guide, and spent the day at the beach. (We wore sunblock (SPF 50) and STILL got terrible sunburns!) When we got home from the beach we went to my ward BBQ (but then Superman took us to Carl's Jr. instead. Haha) We FaceTimed with Hercules for the second time.
(Friday, June 12) Mistletoe met the fabulous, one and only Desiree' when we went to visit her at her dance studio (Bay Area Elite), where we also picked up lavender oil for our sunburns. (THANK YOU Desiree'!) We also got ice cream/popsicle before heading home. (Again, thank you Desiree'! :)) Mistletoe and I watched movies, treated our sunburns, and did laundry. We also went out to dinner again with Superman. Later we FaceTimed with Hercules yet again.
(Saturday, June 13) Mistletoe and I went to the Gilroy Premium Outlet Mall and dealt with terrible traffic due to very destructive accidents. I had a missionary moment at Walmart when I did I quick run for Solarcaine and was wearing my baggy "Stand Ye in Holy Places" youth camp t-shirt. Mistletoe and I went to a Multi-Stake dance with my cousin and CrazyJ~.
(Sunday, June 14) Mistletoe and I went to church, hung out with my cousins before they left to go back home, and went to Bishop's Youth Fireside.
(Monday, June 15) Mistletoe and I cleaned up my room, packed up our things, played a frustrating and yet funny "round" of The Farming Game, brought a Birthday gallon of whole milk to Kenney, had a delicious dinner of mango quinoa and chicken caeser salad (thank you mom!), and went to the airport to fly back to Utah... and our flight was DELAYED! Instead of leaving at 9:30pm, we left at like 11:20pm. Yelch. So, while waiting for our flight to show up/depart, I talked on the phone with Hercules for about an hour. :) Mistletoe and I finally got home and into bed at like 4am...
(Tuesday, June 16) Since Hercules was in Murray for a family reunion - Mistletoe, Colonel Sherlock, and I drove up there to go on a double date to Coldstone with him. Hercules asked me to be his girlfriend and I said YES! :)
I began rehearsing "my" musical with my cousins, had a sleepover with them, made snow cones and watched movies, then went to Midway to visit my aunt/uncle/cousins and had ANOTHER sleep over, went kayaking in the Deer Creek Reservoir, cheered on racers of the Ragnar Race while in a princess costume with glittery face paint, and ate a delicious peach/mango shaved ice.
I just re-watched Episode 2 and 3 of Star Wars, and am now preparing for Girl's Camp while trying to think up choreography for my second solo dance piece.
All in all my summer has been VERY exciting so far!! Also- I found out last week that I get to go to Florida to see Muffin and go to DISNEYWORLD!!! I'm so flipping excited!!!!!
Anywho- If you endured this very long blog post, then CONGRATULATIONS you now know more about my life. Because obviously EVERYONE wants to know about my life ALL the time. ;)
That's all for now!
-Mastermind
The church variety show I was in, which was called Stake Play and the theme was Joy, performed March 19-21. It was a splendid run and I had withdrawals for weeks to come. (I still don't have my DVD of the show... which upsets me.) As I write this I am even playing the Youtube Playlist that I made of all of the songs we used in the show.
I met Hercules "again." (I had met him at the beginning of February at a dance, but got his number at the dance in April when we met each other again through comedic circumstances.)
I survived California's standardized testing.
I had my first (and hopefully only) sleep test. The results of which came back completely normal.
I went to my first prom ever - which also happened to be my first Mormon Prom. :) It was themed "A Night in Paris" and before we actually went to the dance portion of Mormon Prom, we had like a four course French cuisine dinner. It was fabulous. There was literally a VAT of Nutella for the crepes. NO JOKE. My date (Star-Lord) was a perfect gentleman and we had a grandiose time. We even went to an after party for a little bit before we all had to make curfew.
| We're obviously such an attractive group of youth. It was such a fun evening! |
I went on my first date with Hercules, to a comedic Shakespeare compilation/show and to Baskin Robbins.
I saw "Age of Ultron" with Star-Lord, his sister, and his sister's date.
I successfully finished my Junior year of high school and was "sashed" into my senior year by the graduating seniors of MMC.
I went on my second date, to Golfland, with Hercules.
I performed my first solo dance piece - which I also choreographed myself - in "Ballroom for a Cause" at Bay Area Elite's dance studio. (Second performance to be on July 1st at the Mountain View Performing Center for the Arts.)
I auditioned for Zion's Choir - an elite LDS youth choir.
I began to enjoy my summer break, which had COME AT LAST, and I babysat a LOT.
I wrote/assembled a musical to perform with my cousins this summer.
I finally had my "The Fault in Our Stars" date with GrandLady and told my tears to "stay in there!" when the end of the movie came.
Hercules told me that he really likes me and I told him that I really like him too.
I had my third date, watching "Into the Woods" with Hercules.
I went to Wilcox's graduation. (I decided that I actually really dislike most high school graduations and that I LITERALLY only go to hug my precious seniors at the end.)
I went to two graduation parties back to back and then babysat.
I spent basically a whole weekend cleaning my room and doing laundry in anticipation for Mistletoe's week-long vacation with me in California. :)
(Monday, June 8) I picked Mistletoe up from the airport and basically freaked out the whole day. We went out to lunch on the way home and later, after talking bunches and doing a difficult 3D puzzle, we went out to dinner with Superman. We also FaceTimed with Hercules.
(Tuesday, June 9) I spent a whole day walking around San Francisco with Mistletoe. (Farmer's Market, Exploratorium, Noah's Bagels, Union Square, DSW, China Town, Lombard Street, Ghiradelli Square, Fisherman's Wharf (wax museum))
(Wednesday, June 10) I took Mistletoe to the mall to go shopping (our lake plans got rained out), she met my cousins who were in town, and we all went to mutual and I learned how to ACTUALLY play spoons (instead of the scripture mastery version of spoons).
(Thursday, June 11) Mistletoe and I went to the Mystery Spot in Santa Cruz, gave our numbers to our charismatic tour guide, and spent the day at the beach. (We wore sunblock (SPF 50) and STILL got terrible sunburns!) When we got home from the beach we went to my ward BBQ (but then Superman took us to Carl's Jr. instead. Haha) We FaceTimed with Hercules for the second time.
(Friday, June 12) Mistletoe met the fabulous, one and only Desiree' when we went to visit her at her dance studio (Bay Area Elite), where we also picked up lavender oil for our sunburns. (THANK YOU Desiree'!) We also got ice cream/popsicle before heading home. (Again, thank you Desiree'! :)) Mistletoe and I watched movies, treated our sunburns, and did laundry. We also went out to dinner again with Superman. Later we FaceTimed with Hercules yet again.
(Saturday, June 13) Mistletoe and I went to the Gilroy Premium Outlet Mall and dealt with terrible traffic due to very destructive accidents. I had a missionary moment at Walmart when I did I quick run for Solarcaine and was wearing my baggy "Stand Ye in Holy Places" youth camp t-shirt. Mistletoe and I went to a Multi-Stake dance with my cousin and CrazyJ~.
(Sunday, June 14) Mistletoe and I went to church, hung out with my cousins before they left to go back home, and went to Bishop's Youth Fireside.
(Monday, June 15) Mistletoe and I cleaned up my room, packed up our things, played a frustrating and yet funny "round" of The Farming Game, brought a Birthday gallon of whole milk to Kenney, had a delicious dinner of mango quinoa and chicken caeser salad (thank you mom!), and went to the airport to fly back to Utah... and our flight was DELAYED! Instead of leaving at 9:30pm, we left at like 11:20pm. Yelch. So, while waiting for our flight to show up/depart, I talked on the phone with Hercules for about an hour. :) Mistletoe and I finally got home and into bed at like 4am...
(Tuesday, June 16) Since Hercules was in Murray for a family reunion - Mistletoe, Colonel Sherlock, and I drove up there to go on a double date to Coldstone with him. Hercules asked me to be his girlfriend and I said YES! :)
I began rehearsing "my" musical with my cousins, had a sleepover with them, made snow cones and watched movies, then went to Midway to visit my aunt/uncle/cousins and had ANOTHER sleep over, went kayaking in the Deer Creek Reservoir, cheered on racers of the Ragnar Race while in a princess costume with glittery face paint, and ate a delicious peach/mango shaved ice.
I just re-watched Episode 2 and 3 of Star Wars, and am now preparing for Girl's Camp while trying to think up choreography for my second solo dance piece.
All in all my summer has been VERY exciting so far!! Also- I found out last week that I get to go to Florida to see Muffin and go to DISNEYWORLD!!! I'm so flipping excited!!!!!
Anywho- If you endured this very long blog post, then CONGRATULATIONS you now know more about my life. Because obviously EVERYONE wants to know about my life ALL the time. ;)
That's all for now!
-Mastermind

Comments
Post a Comment