Your Biggest Fan

You know, when writing the title for this post, I thought, "Someone is going to think this is some big inspirational and powerful post about how God is your biggest fan and that you should never give up because he is always rooting for you and loves you beyond compare." Which is all true and great, really. But this post is about something else.

No, not this either.

Someone, whom I could consider my biggest fan (blog wise), has been asking for me to post more news/keep my blog updated. She's very adamant about getting more news and says she checks my blog every day. So, here's some more news.

Thursday, January 22nd, 2015
Linus, who has been 8 since November, has been/was really sick. He had a fever of just over 101 Fahrenheit, a mucus-y cough, a headache, and was incredibly tired. I got permission to stay home from school in order to play the part of "Nurse Mastermind." Poor kiddo was so disoriented when he woke up. He felt so sick and any food I suggested he didn't want. When I finally mentioned lemon muffins - that's what sounded good. So I whipped up some lemon muffins as quick as I could while he napped some more and then managed to get him to also eat some sausage while he was eating the muffins. He watched some Pokemon for a while, but ended up going back to bed for quite some time. he didn't eat much at dinner that night and continued to feel really sick. After dinner - around 6:15pm, he quietly and all on his own got completely ready for bed and just went to sleep all on his own because he wasn't feeling well. (This was impressive that he did this because usually the boys try to stay up as late as they can and we have to tell them when it's time for bed.)

Friday, January 23rd, 2015
I gave the devotional at the beginning of seminary and talked about how it doesn't matter whether God gives you instructions in a loud and commanding way or if just by a small whisper - it still is important to listen and take action. Then I went home, and sat down and relaxed for a while - because I didn't have school - and then after a couple of hours I got ready and went to Bay Area Elite's Ballroom studio to learn the small solo part I am performing in one of the dance numbers I am in in Stake Play. After that, I came home and relaxed some more and then got ready for the ice skating activity I was going to with a group of friends. :)

I had so much fun ice skating! It was a blast.

It's been a little while since I've had a Friday night out and this one was a blast. I feel so blessed to know/have met these amazing individuals, who have shown me so much care and so many great times.

Saturday, January 24th, 2015
I had the opportunity to go to Silicon Valley Women's Women in Small Business Gala Workshop - titled "There's No Business Like My Business" for women in small and/or home businesses. It was really fun and I learned a lot! I also got to watch a few members Bay Area Elite's team perform a number to "There's No Business Like Show Business." They're marvelous. I can't get over the fact that they are spectacular. Much love to them.


Hopefully I'll find time to blog some more in the upcoming days/weeks/etc.

If I don't- apologies to my readers - especially my biggest fan, "Lily." (That's her nickname on here. She's Seraphina's younger sister.)

-Mastermind

Comments