Miracles

This school year I made an effort to write a miracle down on a sticky note EVERY day, and tape it up in my locker. The goal was to keep me happy and focus on the better things in life, rather than be down. Sometimes my miracles were super happy little things, and sometimes they were that I barely made it through the day, but that I DID.

Here are a few that I picked out to share. They are in order of date (past to closer past. :))

1) Sitting by Annabird in French is tres bien. :)
2) Annabird is awesome.
3) Mrs. K wasn't upset at me in anyway during math and even said I was doing a good job with my group discussion.
***For those of you who don't know- that's a BIG and HUGE accomplishment...***
4) Chef likes how I have my name embroidered on my cooking shirt.
5) I got an A on the P.E. run and didn't die!! Haha ;)
***Also a pretty decent sized accomplishment for me. I hate the P.E. runs, usually got a B, and even then felt dead.***
6) NO MATH HOMEWORK! (and Chef "still loves me".)
***That must have been the day I told my friends a joke that went like this, "Hey Chef. The 90's called... they want your clothes back." After which the phone rang and we died with laughter...***
7) I didn't fall asleep in French!
***That, unfortunately, was quite a large feat for me this year. With the huge load of work I took upon my self (both school, church, and self) I was EXHAUSTED continually this past school year.***
8) I survived. (Barely.)
9) [In P.E.:] 7 min. AMRAP ***as many rounds as possible*** [One round:] 60 line jumps, 5 push ups, 10 sit ups. I got 5 rounds!!!
10) Free smoothie :)
11) I did great on my Honor's Chemistry quiz and French [2] dialogue! YAY!
12) My team won 2nd place in C.H.A.M.P.S for the cookies!!
13) My volleyball team in P.E. WON THE TOURNAMENT!!
14) Aunt S~ is coming tonight!!!
15) NO AP EURO HOMEWORK THIS WEEK!! :D
16) I rocked it in Honor's English today!
17) Me, Merlin, and Whitty made the BEST CREAM PUFFS EVER [in C.H.A.M.P.S. Chef liked ours best.]
18) Didn't fall asleep in French.
19) Auditions [for "Alice in Wonderland"] today!!!
20) 2 1/2 days until I go to Utah!!
21) It's Valentine's Day. :)
22) REHEARSALS START TODAY!
***For "Alice in Wonderland", in which I was cast as Alice. So much love to that show and my cast/crew. SO. MUCH. LOVE.***
23) Drove to seminary this morning. :)
***As in I literally drove. I had just gotten my permit. :)***
24) Got a *B* on yesterday's AP Euro test! :D
***Usually I would get a high C or super low B.***
25) Youth Temple Trip :)
26) I'M 16!!
27) Mission Middle College interview today!!
28) I get an extra week until off-book!
***For those of you who don't know, off-book is when you have to have your lines memorized. You may call line- but only until dead-book. When you HAVE to know your lines or improvise as best as possible.***
29) I'm going to Utah this weekend!!
30) I've completed my required driving hours to get my license!
31) Rehearsal yesterday was superb!
32) Opening night LAST NIGHT was so superb!!! :)
33) Today is Mistletoe's BIRTHDAY!!!
***It was her Sweet 16. :)***

So yeah. It was a tiring, exhausting, stressful, beautiful, lovely, tear-worthy year.
Thanks (and no thanks ;)) to those who made it so.

-Mastermind

Comments